Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going...

merkie

Originally posted by vicman

battle of the dj's icon14.gif

ravermania? you out there?

cookiegirl?

its their b'day, so if they want to hit buzz, i'm up for it, if not....i'll probably be up for it also :D

Cookiegirl is still in CA - I think she gets back tomorrow. Her bday is NEXT week, not this week :D

I won't be at Buzz this week but I will be at the Edge for the Battle of the DJs :aright:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Cookiegirl is still in CA - I think she gets back tomorrow. Her bday is NEXT week, not this week :D

i swear that people get bored during winter....i just realized it this year, besides raver, cookiegirl and myself theres like 6 other people at work who also have b'days either this or next week...i must be getting the dates mixed up :screwy:

Maybe Buzz but if I do go out Sat it will be to Gazam or whatever it is. I think its at the Warehouse by the DC Tunnel. Anyone know? I just wanna do something different for once. Maybe pigs will fly this weekend. I may stay in. Ahhhhhhhh so many decisions. I might go to NY for the 1st time next weekend though. :)

we should arrange a Baltimore carpool. Nautlilus? Lobster? Shlogus? You guys up for that? Is Lyzard going?

Velvetgoldmire - - we are going down to DC for the whole weekend. We are going to stay at the Best Western Friday night and then possibly at a friend's house Sat night in Bethesda. So, I think a carpool is out for us...but yes Lizard is going.

Maybe we will see you at Buzz, def at the Edge!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I won't be at Buzz this week but I will be at the Edge for the Battle of the DJs :aright:

i remember her asking about any events going on in CA. Does she realize that sasha will be at the mayan this wed? I hope she does.

Obviously you guys don’t have a clue who is JG, but if you like Trance or just electronic muzik you must not miss this guy.

He is one of the best Dj/producers right now , ‘I know what you did last summer’, ‘Twisted’, etc. Best performance this year @ Trance Energy.

Also he rocked SPACE(Miami) during the conference but it was a short set.

Any1 going to GLOW on sat??

Originally posted by ernextnation

Obviously you guys don’t have a clue who is JH, but if you like Trance or just electronic muzik you must not miss this guy.

He is one of the best Dj/producers right now , ‘I know what you did last summer’, ‘Twisted’, etc. Best performance this year @ Trance Energy.

Obviously you don't have a clue who Kuro is... :D

Obviously you guys don’t have a clue who is JH, but if you like Trance or just electronic muzik you must not miss this guy.

Considering one of my best friends is spinning out for the first time in a DJ competition at the edge... sorry guy. No Glow for me.

maybe some of us dont want to know who JH is. you should take that into consideration.