Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ DMV sucks fatass!

No NJMVS sucks ass because.....

i had a surcharge due on the 11th. so i sent it in on the 7th thinking its plenty of time to get there. I get a letter saying my DL is suspended because i didnt pay it. They cashed the check yet tell me i have to give them 15 days for processing so i had to ring up 100 beans on the card to pay a restoration fee because they just love to suspend people

that's awful, what a ripoff :(

i had to turn in my NYS liberty plates that I love since NY has the new empire plates. they said i could keep the liberty plates if i wanted to pay $130 for them

not

at least they got me in an out in under an hour

used to waste half the day if not more before they wised up and organized NYSDMV. if i hadn't had to hand in plates i could have taken care of it all online

Originally posted by andwhysee

man, i just spent 4 full hours at this shitty DMV in Lodi,NJ. their DMV service is a joke! and the NJ license is so ugly and looks like a cheap counterfeit. man i miss my NY license. are all DMVs so freaking slow in Bergen or Hudson Co?

If you go to the one in Wallington on like a tues-thurs early morning like 7:45 its really quick. when i went to get my license back and to renew it it took not more than an hour.

i agree with kikilious....Wallington might actually be the quickest...lol

Originally posted by kikilicious

If you go to the one in Wallington on like a tues-thurs early morning like 7:45 its really quick. when i went to get my license back and to renew it it took not more than an hour.

Jersey Sucks, this is a fucking police state, everything is regulated, fined, fees charged, or taxed to the MAX, Its all about the money, I've been battling the DMV for 11 years it seems like something new every year, and yes those licenses and especially the new paper registation is a joke. What is really a joke is the service, I was in one DMV office and this hoe was talking on her cell phone and joking with a co worker, while her line wasn't moving, bitch couldn't kneel down and suck dick at the same time. and now the fee for restoration is doubled, suck my dick DMV. I'm gonna restore my shit and move outta jersey for good, let the whole thing go down the tubes. the congestion is outta control and the air quality sucks, too many laws, too many people, South Florida is looking real good right now.

SoBe a definatly always in the back of my mind. when i was @ WMC i came home and looked on line at condos. hmmm 19th and collins i think it was 40k for a condo on the beach. oh so close, then the NY vibe hit me.

yeah jersey def sucks sometimes. i was @ shea and my friend had a minor accident in his car. So the cops came and asked if we wanted a police report. he said in ny its not mandatory. so ended up not getting one and he went on his way. just seems like the gov't keeps jersey so damn uptight. i think they all need to smoke a bowl or drop apill or something just to ease up a bit.

bro i was looking at your cllection just curious how old are you

i know about those DMV battles seems like after the first battle its a forever thing then again @ 100 bucks a pop why not try to keep suspending it right