Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How stupid can you idiots get - look come in

eddieg-soilder

and follow me.....like i said all your fucking idiots have nothing better else to do.....get a life.....i would never want to meet you and see all you loosers faces.

You lads must be the bottom of the barrel...get a life and see that there is life after you fucking wake up.....LOOSERS

The day that you guys wake up ....your will see how fucking stupid you all are.

Theres only a few of You that make this shit Miami edition of this site....they should get new people to start proper music topics.

What fucking better can you expect in Miami ...please explain...as i can see you fucking morons have not been in Miami for Long.

Get a life Miami will always be Miami and it dosent get any better than that.

If you want to see better go see your master EDDIE G he is the RULER of Miami.

EDDIE G RULES

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

and follow me.....like i said all your fucking idiots have nothing better else to do.....get a life.....i would never want to meet you and see all you loosers faces.

You lads must be the bottom of the barrel...get a life and see that there is life after you fucking wake up.....LOOSERS

Theres only a few of You that make this shit Miami edition of this site....they should get new people to start proper music topics.

What fucking better can you expect in Miami ...please explain...as i can see you fucking morons have not been in Miami for Long.

EDDIE G RULES

:laugh: :laugh: This guy is cracking me up :laugh: :laugh:

EddieG...................listen, if you want some attention this is not the way of getting it.........its obvious that your parents didnt give you the attention that you so desire...... so please, do us a fave and find another thing to compain about and stop beign a little BITCH!!!!!!!!! :blown::rolleyes::gas:

BY THE WAY SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!! :bj:

(To Treepwood;good one i so agree with our last post)

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

EDDIE G RULES

Before you go on a rampage, calling us "loosers" and "idiots", why don't you go back and read all the errors you made! There is such a thing called spellchecker!!!!! BTW, stop using run on sentences!!!! JESUS!!!!

• 2 weeks later...