Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy on FRi any good???????

I am going to the city this fri and was debating on Roxy or Exit.....I have never been to Roxy and the last time I went to Exit it was all young kids........now I know Roxy is 18 and older but as long as the music is good and there are good looking females that is really all I'm concerned with....So how is it?

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I am going to the city this fri and was debating on Roxy or Exit.....I have never been to Roxy and the last time I went to Exit it was all young kids........now I know Roxy is 18 and older but as long as the music is good and there are good looking females that is really all I'm concerned with....So how is it?

Exit is definitely pretty played on Friday unless there is something big going on....I'm checking out Roxy on Friday too....my first time there actually....coming up from Philly with a bunch of my crew (about 40 people...renting out a bus) so it should be cool....we should meet up or something...:D

Originally posted by phillydiva

Exit is definitely pretty played on Friday unless there is something big going on....I'm checking out Roxy on Friday too....my first time there actually....coming up from Philly with a bunch of my crew (about 40 people...renting out a bus) so it should be cool....we should meet up or something...:D

Definetly... the stage crew will probably be in full effect... so look for us on the stage or by the entrance... you can look for me ill probably be doing glowsticks with a big scary dude (Hitokori) sp?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Definetly... the stage crew will probably be in full effect... so look for us on the stage or by the entrance... you can look for me ill probably be doing glowsticks with a big scary dude (Hitokori) sp?

NORDITRACK STAGE CREW IN FULL EFFECT YO!!!!

woot woot!!!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Cool deal...I'll keep my eyes open...:eek:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I can't believe yalls rented a bus for Roxy . . . I'm speechless . . . :what: . . .

Actually it's 2 vans....it's my boy's promotion deal...we head to NY once a month....it's usually SF or Exit...but this time it's Roxy....beats partying in Philly EVERY weekend...ya know?:tongue: Besides, we get a good deal...it's mad cheap, we get sloshed on the ride up (2-2.5 hours) and have a hell of a time....because we bring like 30-40 heads....so we just chill with each other....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I've already said about 50 Hail mary's . . . then again, better Roxy than Vinyl . . .

Damn...it's that bad?? My girl was there about 2 months ago and said she had a blast.....so whatever....I'm up for just about anything...:bounce: