Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What dj do u want to see that youve never seen before?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lasix

August 23 (Friday) – Localize: The Saga Continues by Tilted Reality

Teebee (Metalheadz/Prototype/Subtitles Norway), Klute (Commercial Suicide/Certificate 18 Uk), Ufo! (Phunckateck, Phylum, Commercial Suicide Nyc) Vs. John Tejada (Sonikore/Commercial Suicide Ca), Mathematics (Hospital, Defunked, Critical, Frontline Nyc), Clever (Breakbeat Science, Offshore, Colorfield Group) , The Management A.K.A Colebrook & Hollow (Tilted Reality/Jungle Maffia) Feat. Mc Etc; Area 2: Dj Still (Breakbeat Science), Sneak-E-Pete (Blunted Circuitz), Michael Rivera (Inflection Records), React (Sin&Cos/Intermission Mgmt/Soundroc ) Vs. Plume (Dream Research/Intermission Mgmt/Newbreed), Destine (Dirty Jerzey Productions) Feat. Mc Freak, Pete Sinclair (Tilted Reality/The Zone); $25 after midnight. 18+ with ID. Located @ Club Shelter , 20 West 39th street, NYC. Infoline 212.719.4479

ok who's down for some quality d&b on friday?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

wow, umm i saw dieselboy at Area 2... if that music he was playing was considered drum and bass i think id rather slam my head into the wall for 2 hours... how do u guys listen to that stuff?

:laugh: That's easy listening. Wait till you hear some terrorcore...

And as for Friday...I'll see if I can't make it. I've already Saturday and Sunday lined up and I'm not sure if my body and wallet can handle it...

alot on my list cause i keep goign back to hear jp and not others. robbie rivera, superchumbo, sasha and digweed, maybe john creamer, tiesto, danny motha fuckin howeels, erick morillo and the rest of the sick dj's out there. well some of these aint on the top of my list but there what's in my empty head rite now.

Finally someone else on here who likes it too.

Try checking out Paul Glazby as well.

HA! I wish! I would love to see any of those guys, but the chances of them coming over here are slim to none. Bk is playing in Washington DC sept 13 and that will be my first chance to see a propa hard house set from a big name in the scene. Soon my only option will be to start saving money and take a trip to the UK

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

HA! I wish! I would love to see any of those guys, but the chances of them coming over here are slim to none. Bk is playing in Washington DC sept 13 and that will be my first chance to see a propa hard house set from a big name in the scene. Soon my only option will be to start saving money and take a trip to the UK

First stop Sunndissential then:D A trip there would be worth the price of the airticket alone if you are really into hardhouse.It will always be second to trance in my eyes but i like the occasional visit and the atmosphere in a good hardhouse club over here is unbelievable.

I don't think i've seen BK but if i'm not mistaken he plays the Frantic/Nukleuz style of hardhouse which i'm not that keen on.I like the really hard stuff like Glazby,The Crow,Karim etc etc.

My list is too long....

DJ Quest

DJ Zinc (spinning garage)

187 Lockdown (maybe they'll do a reunion tour)

Ellis Dee

Blowfelt

Soulwax

Laurent Garnier

Olav Basoski

Boris Dlugosch

DJ EZ

Mauro Picotto

Thomas Schumacher

Umek

Jeff Mills

Jameson

Pay as U Go Cartel

DJ Marky

DJ Assault

Dave Clarke

X-Press 2 (missed them at PS1:( )

E:Trinity

Billy Nasty

Freestylers

Plump DJs

Dj Luck + MC Neat

Truby Trio

BTW Big Poppa....2 Many Djs is a pseudonym for Soulwax. They played at Apartment a few weeks ago but I missed it because of work *doh*.

People mentioned definately worth seeing: Deekline, Lucien Foort, Carl Cox, 2 Sinners, Luke Slater

People mentioned probably not worth it: Goldie, Rauhofer, Josh Wink, B.L.I.M. (booooooooooring)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

wow, umm i saw dieselboy at Area 2... if that music he was playing was considered drum and bass i think id rather slam my head into the wall for 2 hours... how do u guys listen to that stuff?

I could understand why you wouldn't like Dieselboy if you're into trance...he's even a little too driving for my tastes, plus he trainwrecks a lot. You'd probably prefer some lighter D+B, like Spacetime Continuum (DAMMIT missing them today grr), Photek, LTJ Bukem, Goldie, etc.