Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can anyone ever find...

heretic909

...what they're lookin for on soulseek, kazaa, or winmx? are there any other search engines for music files that have a larger selection? cause i can never find any of the shit i'm lookin for, specifically the filterheadz remix of oliver lieb's "subsonik" and side fx's "feel the beat".

Originally posted by heretic909

...what they're lookin for on soulseek, kazaa, or winmx? are there any other search engines for music files that have a larger selection? cause i can never find any of the shit i'm lookin for, specifically the filterheadz remix of oliver lieb's "subsonik" and side fx's "feel the beat".

i have em both:D

you can get em off soulseek...you have to use as few words as possible to search

BG

Yeah, the Side FX record has been impossible for me to find, probably cause it's on Le Petit Prince and no one seems to have that shit anymore since that label got so weird in the late 90s. Seems like they're starting to come back with some better releases, though.

Originally posted by muzikman

ahhh i used to love when JP ripped side fx last winter.. i remember i was so happy when i found that record... i did mad searching for that one.. then i tried to order it and it was sold out.. but i got it like a week later

that was without a doubt my fav song Tooch used to drop at Platinum.....unfortunately whoever ripped it did a shitty job on one of the sides and there is a volume drop :blank:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

that was without a doubt my fav song Tooch used to drop at Platinum.....unfortunately whoever ripped it did a shitty job on one of the sides and there is a volume drop :blank:

BG

lol that was me.. i never got arround to re-ripping it