Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Modern on Thursday Roll Call

malanee

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I'd like to go - but we need to start a "Get TinyButterfli to Come to Modern" campaign b/c she is silly and thinks she can't go. <pffft> mischief.gif

Who will buy the wonderful Miss Butterfli a drink or two?

'stina 1bluewinky.gif

i'm sure i could find enough loose change in my sofa to buy tiny a drink or two...;)

notice she is staying unusually quiet on this one...

Would if I could... but I'm like not in DC right now... sorry Buster... may have to wait till next Thursday... Oh - wait I'll be at Gua Rapo though on Sat.!!!! Sorry Kuro - getting in late Sat.... won't be able to see you unless you're really late in the evening.

Originally posted by sauvee88

Would if I could... but I'm like not in DC right now... sorry Buster... may have to wait till next Thursday... Oh - wait I'll be at Gua Rapo though on Sat.!!!! Sorry Kuro - getting in late Sat.... won't be able to see you unless you're really late in the evening.

Well, Kuro is on sometime between 12am-3am. Is that late enough?

and yes, tb gets a drink from me too!:pint:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Buster, I'm moving back to DC thursday morning, so provided I have actually gotten some manner of unpacked by the evening, I might be able to round up the crew to drop in and check it out again :)

UH_OH...vixx is back in town...;)

it'd be great to see ya again vixxen!

oh - mr. nautilus...if you make the drive - i will buy you a drink as well...

Originally posted by spinsaikel

MY LIVER LOVE YOU LONG TIME. thanks for offering to buy me a drink this thurs night.

WHOA - YOU?? i dont remember offering YOU a drink. hell- i dont even remember inviting you to the party!! are you even old enough to drink??

:D :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Buster! I miss Modern too! Its been like a month...... :(

stop your snibblin'! Modern has been there for you each and every thursday. but yet you push it aside like it's just yesterday's news. tsk, tsk, tsk. get your modern fix this thursday momma.

You all are evil evil people! *lol*

I'm thinking about going tonight now that Malanee has offered her couch so I don't have to haul my cookies back in to VA at 3 am...

Oh just put me on the list.. I have no will power so you know I'll give in later today. icon_frustrated.gif

That is the best smiley EVER! And just so you know - you'll be sharing my bed - since that's where the a/c is! Rowr baby ROWR!!!!

I'm thinking about going tonight now that Malanee has offered her couch so I don't have to haul my cookies back in to VA at 3 am...

Hmmmm. . .being hauled around by t.b.? Could it be done? I bet she is superstrong after a night out. . . :eek:

'stina :laugh: