Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why does Jersey seem all the same to me?

Don't get me wrong............

I have a thing for Jersey girls and I think Jersey heads can party, but it seems like there is some sort of monotny that does not end to Jersey heads.

I am hoping for some originality other than the same looking AX, D&G, and Diesel bullshit that everyone feels a need to confide to nowadays.

What's the same the way of dress ? the people ? The clubs ? the music ? I would say Jersey does have it's own style...but thats not a bad thing. Plus lots of the Jersey people that go out religiously have each others back, almost like a family. Kinda cool if ya think about it. I know a lot of people from New Jersey, as well as New York. We're all different...but SUMMER of 2002 in New Jersey was INSANE! ! And it's not over yet..:aright:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

What's the same the way of dress ? the people ? The clubs ? the music ? I would say Jersey does have it's own style...but thats not a bad thing. Plus lots of the Jersey people that go out religiously have each others back, almost like a family. Kinda cool if ya think about it. I know a lot of people from New Jersey, as well as New York. We're all different...but SUMMER of 2002 in New Jersey was INSANE! ! And it's not over yet..:aright:

You wanna know something weird.....I actually think you're right. Believe it or not I am from the same type of environment...........

Your boy might be a herb...but PM me, it might actually be cool between us

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I have a thing for Jersey girls and I think Jersey heads can party, but it seems like there is some sort of monotny that does not end to Jersey heads.

I am hoping for some originality other than the same looking AX, D&G, and Diesel bullshit that everyone feels a need to confide to nowadays.

I think a more important issue is: Why do people get bothered by this? I hear people complaining about kids wearing Bandanas, Glasses, Designer Labels...etc..etc... If it makes he/she happy, then so be it.

You're absolutely right though, it does lack originality, but IMO a person that complains about it, is worse then the conformist. Just ignore it if it bothers you, plain and simple.

Because you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

want to see monotony?

go to the south

some scary sh*t going on down there

bars are horrifying, no real clubbing at all to speak of

no good music and everyone dresses awful

going out is a wash

i was down there for a bit and was so happy to be back in NJ even if every girl has a knockoff designer bag on her shoulder and guy is in an A/X t

Originally posted by pandora1305

want to see monotony?

go to the south

some scary sh*t going on down there

bars are horrifying, no real cubbing at all to speak of

no good music and everyone dresses awful

going out is a wash

i was down there for a bit and was so happy to be back in NJ even if every girl has a knockoff designer bag on her shoulder and guy is in an A/X t

LMAO.....my brother goes to school down in South Carolina

Its definately different over there.......

Me and my boy call them DEKO Clones. It's like invasion of the body snatchers. They were all once normal individual thinking club people and then one day after listening to a Richie Santana CD and watching MTV they all turned into these aliens who had to wear those Maui Jim sunglasses and A/X 02 shirts.

Must cut sleaves off shirt......

must wear glasses in club.....

must walk around holding martini glass.....

That which you own, ends up owning you. I say never be complete - Fight club

Originally posted by 12inch

Me and my boy call them DEKO Clones. It's like invasion of the body snatchers. They were all once normal individual thinking club people and then one day after listening to a Richie Santana CD and watching MTV they all turned into these aliens who had to wear those Maui Jim sunglasses and A/X 02 shirts.

Must cut sleaves off shirt......

must wear glasses in club.....

must walk around holding martini glass.....

That which you own, ends up owning you. I say never be complete - Fight club

What roll does the Martini Glass play? Is this true?

Well. I agree Jersey is similar but that is what Jersey is all about...Thank God it is not Old Navy, The Gap or Structure...FYI A/X is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from ARMANI... A/X is sort of like the POLO JEAN COMPANY of POLO or the DKNY of Donna Karen.........you know the cheap stuff.......LIKE DIESEL is the cheap shit of Diesel Labs.......Ever go to a Diesel Labs store? the clothes are scarce, random and VERY EXPENSIVE!