Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New York NYE 2002? Suggestions

Hey,

We are coming to your wonderful city from Manchester England and want to know where we can go for some suitably dirty dark beats on New Years.

We went to Twilo for Sasha / Digweed but aparently that has closed. Bummer.

Is Exit any Good?

We just had Mr Tenaglia in our small but wicked club Sankeys Soap. The crowd were amazing and he played 12 hours instead of 10 because he loved it so much.

So, you know what I like, where is it at?

Tim:blown:

Originally posted by trevorsafe5

Well done mate. I see you can put a picture of a face and some words on the internet. Well done mate.

. . . Dingleberry!!! . . I was answering your fucking question . . . Where do you go on New Years Eve: Vinyl (aka. ARC) IS THE FUCKING ANSWER!!!! . . . sheesh . . . .

Man, how the fuck am I supposed to know what or where Vinyl is?Or what it is like. Keep you hair on dude!

. . that could have been solved quite easily:

Me: Vinyl is the answer . .

You: What's Vinyl??

Me: . . . Mr Tenaglia (lol!) has been throwing a party there for the greater part of a decade every friday night . . . Not to mention Made Event's saturday's where they bring over international talent. (well . . I guess it'd be 'local' talent in your case since most of the DJ's are from the UK . . ) . . . Howells comes the last Saturday of each month, and I'd bet that he'd be spinning the NYE celebration like last year . . . :aright: . . .

I e mailed them and told them to book Mr Coe. I will get the plane over with him and it will be massive.

if you emailed ARC, youre a little too late with Mr. Coe, since he DJed there last week...

now if they repeat last NYE for this NYE, then Danny Howells will most likely be there spinning...

and NYE 2001 was one of his best sets EVER....

hmmmmm....kinda makes you think what he might do this year...

anyway, ARC will be your best bet for music an vibe and all that this coming NYE...

hope you have fun...