Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke at Space Aug.30

aj22

it was magnificent as usual. Cant wait for Ongaku on friday! It was nice to see every one out and having fun again. Unfourtunatly my camera broke at space so i havent been able to realy upload anything yet... Ill try to have the pics up as soon as possible.

Greg was on. it was nice to see him having fun again. We had a great time. Nice to see zules and lee out. it was cool to see the bugaloo king and company : P See you guys again on friday its going to be badass. Its gonna be nice to see Final Scratch in action with Stryke at the decks..

Take care, everyone.

-tony

Thank you all for coming out on Friday night. It was great to see some of the clubplanet peeps there! Thank you so much for the support. I had a great time and it was awesome start to the weekend for me :) It's great to be playing at home, nothing else in the world like it! for those of you who were there, you got a little last of what's coming up next Friday @ Red with Ongaku! I hope you'll all come out and support it. I'm putting my heart and soul into this night. As are my Substance label partners Matt Mehler and AJ Candelaria. And, I promise Final Scratch will be out that night. My laptop didn't make it to Space on Friday because of some audio compression issues, which have already been fixed. A special thanks to Fat Tony and Ramon C. for always being so supportive and hooking me up with some music at the last minute... (btw, Ramon, The Beyer album is fantastic! I'm going to e-mail him this week.) Again, thank you all

Much love,

Stryke

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

Stryke was a great start to my overwhelmingly tiring weekend!:tongue: Most def lived up to my expectations!!! Heard a few tracks that were incredible....not to mention this guy has some serious skills!!!

It was great to meet some new CP faces:D...... you guys are awesome!

:)

Ramon and Tony, nice chillin' with ya!;)

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

I will definetely check out your new weekly next Friday. I've heard u, Stryke, at Liquid. I'm looking forward to hearing you in a smaller room. Liquid was too much. As long as the system is clean, Red can be a good spot.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

Thanks Joe,

I'm looking forward to Friday. The room is smaller, but I hope to bring a good energy to the room. I hope you won't be upset that a good portion of the music I play on Friday will be a bit "harder." I know that a lot of the house heads out there know me for my production on labels like Guidance and Defected/Fluential, and I tend to upset them when I play main floors. But make no mistake, there will be some good house as well ;) Thanks for the support.

Much love,

Stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

Georgeacasta2 and Nightstar01. Thank you guys sooo much for coming out on Friday and for your kind words. Ramon and Tony, you guys are always there in full support. You've always got my back and I've got yours!

ONGAKU!!!!!!!!! www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

Thank you all for making me feel good about playing @ home again :)

Much love,

Stryke

;) .....Your Welcome! Showing some CP lovin' is easy when the muzik is sweet and the DJ is a kewl Kat! :)

We will most def try to be out there on Friday! :D

Excellent set... First time i'd heard Stryke spin since his Liquid Days... He destroyed the dancefloor... The crowd was loving that Soulsonic Force sample he kept throwiing in... Greg looked like he was lovin life up there...Bouncing around with a big smile... Nice to see the CP crew showing support... Ga2, Nightstar, Anteye, Bugaloo, FaTony...Cant wait for Friday (ONGAKU)...

See you there!!! Great Job GREG!!!