Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need Advice -- Please help!!!

Okay, I don't usually post that much but I read the boards all the time and you're all brutally honest, and that's what I need right now, so I'm hoping you all can help me, especially the guys.

Here's the deal:

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years (I'm 23, he's 24) and we've never had any problems. We spend almost every night and weekend together and I've never suspected him of cheating -- we have a wonderful relationship and frankly, I don't think he'd ever have the time.

Anyway, the other day, my boyfriend left his cell phone at my house when he went to work. I was bored and curious, so I flipped through his phone book, and aside from his friends' and family's #s, I found an unfamiliar cell phone # that simply says "Rebecca." He has never mentioned having and friends or relatives named Rebecca (I've literally met all of his friends and relatives!), so now I'm suspicious.

I can't really confront him about it, since obviously he'd be pissed that I looked through his phone book, but now it's driving me crazy who this girl could be. Should I call the #, or is that too psycho? I was thinking maybe I can ask to use his phone sometime and pretend to "accidentally" find the entry for Rebecca, then ask him who she is.

Either way, now I'm really worried about this!!! What should I do?! I have to know who this girl is! Help! Please give me some advice!

Thanks!

xoxo

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HA HA YOU GOT MUTHAFUCKIN PLAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EH! show a little sensitivity would ya!

look oakiefreak just fuckin tell him the truth.... say you were just playin around and shit and you are just wondering who rebecca is.... whats the worst that could happen? if you've been together for 2 yrs i doubt he'd be that mad about you lookin thru his phone... even if he is he'll get over it. just quit being a pussy and ask him before you drive yourself fuckin crazzzzzzzzy:idea:

Listen....Tell him you saw the # in the phone & ask him who it is....I've been having a shitload of problems with my bf as well & sitting thinking about the situation isn't going to help...the fact of the matter is there's a person's # in his phone whom you don't know (I'm assuming after being together for two years you would know the majority of friends/family etc.) the fact you looked through his phone..thats a whole different issue that should be discussed after you ask him who the # is.....calling the girls # isn't going to really get you anywhere it will probably cause more problems...BUT if in fact he is cheating (which he probably isn't) then call the homewrecker up & kick some ass!! :punch:

:laugh: thats good for you.you should never look thru a mans phone and not be ready for the consequences now who ever this rebbeca chic is will eat at you i say just ask him who she is playing the role of using his phone and the name will appear sounds stupid .if you really wanted to know who she is you should of called her :D