Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ja Rule @ Space

joeygk

pop4.jhtml

So You Heard Huh!

I saw him too and this is what he told me and I quote

"I'm watching a lot of VH1 lately and I've come to one conclusion: that music and drugs go hand-in-hand. When I was a kid, I never understood why [Grandmaster Flash's] "White Lines" was such a big record, and why it crossed over the way it did. Now that I'm older, I'm like, "This guy's rhyming about f---ing coke." ... There's a lot of records out there that have been made about different drugs over the years, and they've been big records. They've been hot for the time, even if they're not singles. Ecstasy's a big drug right now, so I made a record for all the ravers out there. "

he then said Peace Out...:D

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Really? that's interesting you wouldn't think that, him being so hard core into Rap,

:)

FYI: Dre (aka Andre 3000) actually loves ALL kinds of music.... Especially future music (Like D&B / Breaks)

You'd be astounded by the number of people we think " as Hardcore" this / or that... but at home their life is the exact opposite of thier career.

Even Westley Snipes is into DJs..... like Roy Davis Jr. and other Chicago house DJ spin at his private parties.

:cool:

DID ANYONE LIKE A YEAR AGO GO SEE PVD @ SPACE ?? I WAS STARING AT THE BOOTH CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MEDS I WAS ON :D :D BUT THEN MY BROTHER COMES UP TO ME CRACKIN UP & SAYS " YOOOOOOOOO CHECK OUT PUFF DADDY GETTING DOWN WITH PVD !!!" I WAS LIKE DAMN I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MEDS !! & SURE ENUFF IT WAS P-DIDDY.. THE NEXT DAY I WAS CRACKIN UP ALL DAY WHEN I KEPT PICTURING THE WAY HE WAS DANCING IN THE BOOTH WITH PVD SPINNING !! TRULLY THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN @ SPACE :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

DID ANYONE LIKE A YEAR AGO GO SEE PVD @ SPACE ?? I WAS STARING AT THE BOOTH CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MEDS I WAS ON :D :D BUT THEN MY BROTHER COMES UP TO ME CRACKIN UP & SAYS " YOOOOOOOOO CHECK OUT PUFF DADDY GETTING DOWN WITH PVD !!!" I WAS LIKE DAMN I THOUGHT IT WAS THE MEDS !! & SURE ENUFF IT WAS P-DIDDY.. THE NEXT DAY I WAS CRACKIN UP ALL DAY WHEN I KEPT PICTURING THE WAY HE WAS DANCING IN THE BOOTH WITH PVD SPINNING !! TRULLY THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN @ SPACE :laugh:

PDIDDY Dancing to Trance lol

did he do the glowsticks or no?

:D

yeah, it's funny when you see people you think you'd never see dancing in a certain place. I've also checked out P. Diddy and "Zo" Mourning going nuts dancing to some Lazy Dog tunes at Nikki Beach. Oh!, how about P. Diddy dancing to Ivano's music?

:laugh:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i think there's actually an article from p diddy in this month's mixer mag talking about the future of dance music. after a visit to ibiza, rumor had it that diddles wanted to come out with a dance cd.

bad boy style. :laugh:

Ohh that's just wrong!!

Can You Imagine???

P.Diddy and Tiesto Square it off at Space lol, that would'nt sell

:D

Originally posted by phrankadelic

i think there's actually an article from p diddy in this month's mixer mag talking about the future of dance music. after a visit to ibiza, rumor had it that diddles wanted to come out with a dance cd.

bad boy style. :laugh:

There is an article about Pdiddy. Great article. This cat has been dancing to house music since back in the day.

IF P.DIDDY DOES DECIDE TO DO DANCE MUSIC I HOPE HE DOESNT START WITH THAT SAMPLING SHIT !!:laugh: :laugh: P.DIDDY SAMPLES DANNY T , P.DIDDY SAMPLED PICOTTO & SO FORTH..LOL THAT WOULD JUST BRING THE DANCE MUSIC SCENE WAYYYYYYYYY DOWN:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by koky

IF P.DIDDY DOES DECIDE TO DO DANCE MUSIC I HOPE HE DOESNT START WITH THAT SAMPLING SHIT !!:laugh: :laugh: P.DIDDY SAMPLES DANNY T , P.DIDDY SAMPLED PICOTTO & SO FORTH..LOL THAT WOULD JUST BRING THE DANCE MUSIC SCENE WAYYYYYYYYY DOWN:laugh: :laugh:

sampling?? in dance music???

oh, the horror. :eek:

let's hope it never happens.