Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold's "Bunkka"

liquiidice

Personally, I think that the CD kind of stinks. I was the biggest Oakenfold fan ever and then he started going this route. I loved it when he was king in like '96.

The CD is okay but there are better discs out there...

As for "Ready, Steady, Go" remixed by PMT. Ever since I heard it dropped by Deep Dish I have loved the track...

I LOVE Southern Sun remixed by Tiesto. Ready Steady Go is pretty good too. HOWEVER ... today I heard that Starry-Eyed Surprise ... what the hell is that?!?! It's a Z100 (pop) song. As soon as I heard that song I realized he had sold out.

Which doesn't mean that it's bad, I just think it's unfortunate because he was good at mixing trance (emphasis on the WAS).

He's experimenting now with different styles such as old skool house and maybe even hip hop. I just don't think he should have released Bunkka. I think it's going to do more harm then good to his image.

I think it would come under the genre commercial dance. It was in the top 40 here and most of the tracks are radio friendly. I prefer sashas album which i think entered the top 40 here this week

cheers Zade

Originally posted by katari

I LOVE Southern Sun remixed by Tiesto. Ready Steady Go is pretty good too. HOWEVER ... today I heard that Starry-Eyed Surprise ... what the hell is that?!?! It's a Z100 (pop) song. As soon as I heard that song I realized he had sold out.

he sold out a while ago