Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro F'n Lounge

Insane night last night....

Rolled in there with Tooch to a packed house...

Stayed packed all night even though it rained. Great vibe all night, and a good crowd. The regular crew was in full force except for a couple of people that bitched out....

Good seeing Sandwoman, Buddha1500, Magilicut, XXPusXX, KostaP (the GTI whistler), JoeGio...

nice meeting dkny...

Rydell ripped apart Oscar G - Dark Beat once again (looped the verse) "Addicted to Drums"... then teased it some more then finally dropped it.... The song is definitely a banger...

Played vocals early, then Richie got really Evil, and played some of the best tech i've ever heard.... New Tiesto song is also hot.

Can't wait for the Friday party to start..

Awesome night at Metro I thought. I wasn't there very long but it was definently bangin. George thanks for everythingi once again. I think I ran into the regular metro crew, good to see everyone. Metro lounge still has a vibe of its own, never had a bad time there.

Hey DJDANFURY, You and I have no will power

I was determined to stay in last night and rest....but I had my daily argument w/ myself and ended up @ Tradewinds.......I ended up having a sick time...danced my ass off.....and now I think I may have to sacrifice tonight to sleep......

MY COMPLAINT:

Too much cheesy hard stuff..take away those select tracks and the music was GREAT......Dark Beat is def. the song of the summer........A song hasnt made me go that crazy in a long time....Its always good to hear the vocal regualrs...madonna...luz...reina....Mr Lonely was nice.....

Originally posted by mystify82281

:bounce:

I had a great time last night too! Haven't been there in a while, but glad to be back! One of my best b-days ever.....

Sandman did I meet you??? I think dknybabe introduced me to you, but not sure.....

Yes you did, at the corner of Georges Bar, dkny introed us and I said happy b day, then asked how your night was going. I said my name was Chris and didn't get into the screen name bit.....

-------

Rydell was a dark angry mother fucker once again. Everyone says how great the music at Merge is every week BUT his Thus. Metro sets have been his best of the summer.

Nice to chill w/ all the same jack asses that bust my fucking balls on a weekly basis. F all of you b/c I am the undisputed Metro KING..... lmao.....

When will Metro Lounge Invade Merge w/ a dark set like this. I don't care if its the shore and you have to do this and you have to do that for the "shore crowd" Bang a set like this at Merge for the closing party, let the shore see what we saw the last 2 Thus. nights... anyone hear me on this???

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

you and Gil out tonite!!!! Me and

Gil is a queer. ;)

I had a great time as usual. Richie did a great job again. George, once again thanks for everything except for the shot of yeagermiester. I amost puked from that shit.

Good to have some drinks with Mr. Incognito, Indyguy.

:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I am soooooooo :mad: :mad: :mad: that i didn't make it there last night... but i got out of work late, by the time i showered and got ready i had to meet a friend at south park for her b-day... it was too late to both... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Deuce you are so weak! No excuses....

Originally posted by doubledeuce

....hmmm.... who made it to the factory last weekend???

who's making it to the factory this weekend???

WEAK...

damn

k we're even .... 1 - 1 is the score.... Lets see how many times u bail out this weekend... LOL

Originally posted by thesandman

Nice to chill w/ all the same jack asses that bust my fucking balls on a weekly basis. F all of you b/c I am the undisputed Metro KING..... lmao.....

The fairy sandman thinks he's the Metro King??

Youre just jealous that I am the official Mr.Metro!!!!!

Dont sweat my style bitch!!!!!

Dan, Bri, splash, joegio, dkny, adam23, hardcorekrock, TOOCH (i hooked ur ass up nicely last night!!) axel a and every one else great chillin last night!

For those of you that didnt make it you missed out big time

Richie fuckin rydell sick sick sick set. The addicted to drums shit was awesome.

left Metro hit up Centro Fly great time ended too early though.

Cant wait till saturday!!

George thanx once again!always taking care of me!

Originally posted by kostaP

The fairy sandman thinks he's the Metro King??

Youre just jealous that I am the official Mr.Metro!!!!!

Dont sweat my style bitch!!!!!

Dan, Bri, splash, joegio, dkny, adam23, hardcorekrock, TOOCH (i hooked ur ass up nicely last night!!) axel a and every one else great chillin last night!

For those of you that didnt make it you missed out big time

Richie fuckin rydell sick sick sick set. The addicted to drums shit was awesome.

left Metro hit up Centro Fly great time ended too early though.

Cant wait till saturday!!

George thanx once again!always taking care of me!

Kosta=part time pimp! Good lookin out!!!!!!!!