Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My first Friday @ ARC w/DT...

I just got in an hour ago and had a great time even if I did wear heeled shoes not foreseeing a night of dancing, dam my fuckin' feet hurt.

It was great to finally meet Goagirl, shes a very special person and I enjoyed dancing with her especially at 10 AM. Thanks Boo you saved my life with that bump at 8 AM.

It was also great to meet dr0ne and rap with you.

And a shout out to Quoth who I recognized immediately and met for the first time last night.

Hope you guys got home safe I am going to sleep and hopefully making it out to Dumboluna in Brooklyn tonight. :)

Thanks racerx1225 for the kind words. Nice to meet face to face finally! Thanks for all the words of wisdom over the past few months. My feet hurt too. Who would a thought we would end up at Arc! I still can't except the name!! Arc. Where'd they come up with that!!

:eek: Who said anything about drugs?

A big bump from the boo booty to keep the :party: going!!!!

DrOne nice to see you again!! Hopefully I'll make it to the boat!!!

Quoth, nice to fianlly meet you, sorry for the case of mistaken identity! ;)

Originally posted by neptune1

keep your drugs out of arc

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

not to be a dick, but didn't i save you from being kicked out for drugs on new years eve???

no shame in that, but don't be 'holier than thou'...

nope - last night Danny Tenaglia made it VERY clear that folks like this guy that started this thread that do drugs at arc are NOT WELCOME! Its very simple... You're not wanted there because with your illegal activity you ruin the feel good Be Yourself vibe.;)

Originally posted by neptune1

nope - last night Danny Tenaglia made it VERY clear that folks like this guy that started this thread that do drugs at arc are NOT WELCOME! Its very simple... You're not wanted there because with your illegal activity you ruin the feel good Be Yourself vibe.;)

well tell that to everyone that goes there because the place is filled with drugs nonetheless. the "ruining the vibe" thing is BS, that's coming from DT who is/was NO SAINT. it's about not getting the club in trouble with police.

I hate to debase myself and even respond to niptune1's statements because that alone gives his words some degree of meaning but I guess some gain their meaning in any way they can.

Joeg I think we know who the "dick" is and Im confident it aint you :)

"niptune 1 said keep you drugs out of arc"

I guess that means everybody????????????

Shall we say niptune1 is ok for now, afterall stupidity isn't a crime in this country, nor is jealousy, insecurity, hypocrisy or immaturity which he has proven to possess significant amounts of.

Oh and everybody if you ever want to pay klohe a compliment and not be questioned and harrassed by niptune1, you'll have to get his permission first for she doesnt exist without his authorization. Remember, no talking to klohe without his permission.

"niptune 1 said keep you drugs out of arc"

SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?? SO WHATCHA GONNA DO?

Become the new hall monitor at ARC??? get nasty on a messageboard? OOh stop I cant take anymore.

Some people never get tired of embarrassing themself I guess.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

then again some do. :-)~

I had a great timelast night and will be going back and hope to see and meet more of you.

Peace, love, happiness and music for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by racerx1225

Oh and everybody if you ever want to pay klohe a compliment and not be questioned and harrassed by niptune1, you'll have to get his permission first for she doesnt exist without his authorization. Remember, no talking to klohe without his permission.

RIIIGHT!!! You are the one who sent a random PM telling a total stranger "you are the best, don't ever forget it!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I deleted your sorry ass PM and laughed about it to Neptune, it's not my fault he's trying to avoid lonely fucks being dicks! :blown: Get a fuckin life...god knows you are old enough to have one by now.

klohe:

RIIIGHT!!! You are the one who sent a random PM telling a total stranger "you are the best, don't ever forget it!" I deleted your sorry ass PM and laughed about it to Neptune, it's not my fault he's trying to avoid lonely fucks being a dick!

Talk about a vain over-reaction. The drugs are effecting your judgement.

U 2 certainly deserve each other.

I'm not lonely, just good hearted. I guess you didnt recognize it. You said something nice and I complimented you. Dick? lol

I dont even know what you look like and frankly don't care.

Valiant of you to stand up for your man even if he's wrong.

Judging by your statement I'll guess you are 18 - 22 years old?

Good luck and your welcome for identifying the coke you were snorting the other day but a word of advice, try not to ingest things which you aren't quite sure of.

Do me a favor, please you and your stick-boy-friend niptune, just stay away from me and my threads and anything else to do with me you just arent my kind of folk. Thanksfor your anticipated cooperation.

We're done here you can go now.

:rolleyes::tongue::D

just wanted to let everyone know that i receive this very friendly PM from Mr racerx1225

"If I need your advice....

I'll ask frogman. if I want your opinion I'll give it to you. now fuck off before you start to sound as stupid as niptune, and by the way moron I didnt have any drugs in ARC you are listening to an idiot."

i would have written the same thing about anyone being proud of doing drugs in a club.

a pm from racer

Re: your stupid assumptions

I, me, myself and I didnt have any drugs at ARC. None.

If I need your advice I'll ask. If I want your opinion I'll give it to you.

"Mark my words: If you continue like this I will be forced to hurt you.

Keep your negativity to yourself and stay away from me silly little boy.

buh

buh

byeeeeeeeeeee"

We saw you last night, a middle-aged cracked out man, all alone in the corner!

:laugh: wow this shit only gets better.

i dunno, this is all over someone having drugs in the club. who cares what other people choose to do, i dont think this kid having drugs (which he now denies) is reason to start all this messageboard drama. seems like this guy was trying to be nice & you guys are trying to make him look like the asshole when you blew it out of proportion in the first place. :rolleyes: grow up.

Originally posted by llovesd

Ilike techno, more trance, like Sasha and Digweed, tiesto, carl cox, this kind of music here or no? If not, what kind

Mostly jungle and breakbeat, so short answer would be no. However, it will have a great atmosphere and if you feel like trying something new, I'd recommend trying to make it out there....

As for Twilo,l its closure had nothing to do with finding drugs. The authorities already think (correctly) that every big club in the city has lots of drug use in it, and for that reason alone they will continue trying to shut them down. However, Arc needs to be more worried about not violating the fire code....

Glad that you enjoyed popping your Danny cherry....

The rest of your pm about your "so-called" wife does not pertain to this post. We didn't go up to you because you are the one with all the problems and we genuinely feel sorry for you, and you are not the type I would ever associate with. There is no reason to disrrupt our enjoyment over a disgruntled jackass. If you don't know, don't go! You don't direspect Danny's friends (Renaud) or his party (if you ever went before, you would know!). Get over your old self and stop playing with the little kiddies you claim that we are. :finger:

This thread should be moved to the Drama board... there seems to be some elitism goin on here... everyone seems to be jumping on Racer cause he may have sampled some herbal refreshments but if i remember correctly last time i was at Vinyl 85% of the crowd was flying on something more then the Redbulls they serve in the Juicebar... sorry to break it to you guys but EVERY club is under the cities eyes... its the "Be Yourself" party lets people be themselves and have a goodtime... one more thing... PM stands for PRIVATE MESSAGE... which means its private... so keep it that way no need to share what the guy said thats just a touch immature...