Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last song of the summer!!!???

I know its sad but its almos that time.

What does everyone think is gonna be the last song of the summer this year.

I honestly have no clue as of now. I really hope its not the Tim Deluxe or the Ortis Jay.

Never know what Denny is gonna end the summer with!!!

Definately not the song of the summer, but I would love to have Denny tear up Narcotic Thrust - Safe From Harm (Steven Lee Remix). Feeling that synth towards the end.

I think Denny has something up his sleeve for the closing party, something to blow the roof off...

Originally posted by ceeotter

Isn't it usually the big song from the summer before and that would mean to be able to love....

I dont think so, last year it was sweet dreams and that was the song of that summer. I would like to hear TBATL though, I loved how Denny used to tease the crowd with that song last summer

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I totally i agree I think that would be a good choice for a closing song I hated last years closing song Sweet Dreams I think that song sucks balls

I hear that..........wasn't expecting it, in fact I was upset when I heard and didn't feel like jumping up on the bar after that..........I think he should bring back something old school and end with like Follow Me by Space Frog......hehehe :D:aright:

Originally posted by piro8

look who just woke up. are you going to vegas this weekend?

LOL. whats up Piro? It took me so long to recover from this past weekend.... I will be in Seaside this whole labor day weekend. What are you and Neena doing?

"That Look"(De'Lacy) Denny ripped it all summer. I love it, but it just doesn't seem like a last song of the summer. It doesn't fit the category.

No more chances(Reina) I love this song to, but I don't see it as a "last song of the summer" track.

"Treat me right" (Kim English) This song could of been a canidate, but he didn't play it that much since the first 1/2 of the summer.

The last song of the summer of the past were almost a given between 2 or 3 tracks, not this summer.

I do know this...."to be able to love" will be towards the end of his set, since it was Tempts anthem last year.