Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a late Roxy Review 8/23

not really a review...but just wanted to say i had a GREAT time at the Roxy this past friday.....crowd was nice....the Phazon was getting worked...Johnny just had the place rockin...i don't really care what anyone says...this man is still a great talent in NYC and probably the classiest DJ around....i spun in the back room late in the night...but by the time i got to my fifth or sixth track (Dirty Cash)...security comes rushing into the room and tells me to shut the music off....that sucked...but oh well...maybe next time:)

good seein my boy Mike Bugout (defintely my partner in crime when i'm in the city....the new Myles is reeeedikkkk!!) nice meeting DaVe (thanks for the pic), JonStephen, Myke O. and good meeting Johnny Vicious and Mad Myles....i saw a few other CP people...but did'nt get introduced formally due to my pathetic shyness....but good seein you all anyway...can't wait to do it again:) :D

take care:cool:

Originally posted by djshaned

not really a review...but just wanted to say i had a GREAT time at the Roxy this past friday.....crowd was nice....the Phazon was getting worked...Johnny just had the place rockin...i don't really care what anyone says...this man is still a great talent in NYC and probably the classiest DJ around....i spun in the back room late in the night...but by the time i got to my fifth or sixth track (Dirty Cash)...security comes rushing into the room and tells me to shut the music off....that sucked...but oh well...maybe next time:)

good seein my boy Mike Bugout (defintely my partner in crime when i'm in the city....the new Myles is reeeedikkkk!!) nice meeting DaVe (thanks for the pic), JonStephen, Myke O. and good meeting Johnny Vicious and Mad Myles....i saw a few other CP people...but did'nt get introduced formally due to my pathetic shyness....but good seein you all anyway...can't wait to do it again:) :D

take care:cool:

Shane...you were with Bugout and didn't introduce me...that's cool man!! Haha...just kidding. I had a great time at Roxy too!! Vicious was off the hook but the security was RIDICULOUS!!