Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only guy that never makes the first move

t0nythelover

Originally posted by t0nythelover

everywhere i go i see dudes grabbin on chicks, hollering at them from cars and all types of craziness, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. i never do shit like that, it seems rude, yet it seems more and more that its the only way guys pick up girls. i personally usually hookup with chix i know for a while, i dont think i ever tried to pick up someone i didnt know, but then again i cant even remember what i did yesterday. how bout you guys?

i think OLIVE said it best... "youre not alone..."

Originally posted by t0nythelover

everywhere i go i see dudes grabbin on chicks, hollering at them from cars and all types of craziness, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. i never do shit like that, it seems rude, yet it seems more and more that its the only way guys pick up girls. i personally usually hookup with chix i know for a while, i dont think i ever tried to pick up someone i didnt know, but then again i cant even remember what i did yesterday. how bout you guys?

That's a good thing- men who holler out of cars need to be neutered, and guys that grab women in clubs should get their hands cut off as well.

Ok maybe I'm being a little extreme. But it's really fucking annoying. And I really don't want anyone to touch me, ANYWHERE, EVER, unless I've given some signal that it's alright.

Originally posted by tastyt

That's a good thing- men who holler out of cars need to be neutered, and guys that grab women in clubs should get their hands cut off as well.

Ok maybe I'm being a little extreme. But it's really fucking annoying. And I really don't want anyone to touch me, ANYWHERE, EVER, unless I've given some signal that it's alright.

werd, i was in exit once and this guy grabbed this girls hand and pulled it around the back of his neck and started doing this humping dance where he was thrusting his crotch at her, one of those shirtless beefy dudes. so shes trying to pull away and he wont let her hand go, i dont know but to me that seems like some hardcore sexual harrassment but guys think its cool cuz its in a club or "girls want that and thats why they dress like that", as if just because a girl shows skin u can grab her ass or worse...

i cant help but think what these beefy dudes would do if i walked up to their mother or sister and started humpin on em.

but the best is when one second a guy yells that he loves a chick or wants to marry her and then when she walks away he calls her a bitch or lesbian. ya, shes a lesbian cuz she doesnt feel like fucking some random guy whos yelling at her on the street.

it all depends on the HOW. you gotta do everything slow and you have to seem to be in CONTROL

if i see a girl i like, i go up to her, and take her hand (i take it as if i would kiss it, yet hold it in front of her, sometimes i take both hands.) and say hi. then i let go of her hand(s), lean in to whisper something in her ear, back off, yet stay close (depending on her reaction), then i position myself next to her while still talking and pút my hand lightly on the small of her back, or i stand in fornt of her while my hand(s) are at the side of her tummy, etc.

then i UP the touch from there. however, that ALL depends on her reaction. you have to up the touching SLOWLY.

you have to remain in her comfort zone, but always at the border line when you know what i mean, constantly push the limits, yet do not cross it. takes lots of practise to get this down.

with some women you can go full tounge action within the first 10 minutes, some are up for some action after 60 minutes, all depends.

but if i don´t progress i EJECT, especially in clubs there are more than enough hot girls that appreciate my advances :)

if women know what they want, they always make the first move...

they do it a little more subtley than men, though... it kinda makes them feel less of a dork if the guy is too pussy to react or if the guy really isnt that interested to begin with...

Originally posted by highmay

if women know what they want, they always make the first move...

they do it a little more subtley than men, though... it kinda makes them feel less of a dork if the guy is too pussy to react or if the guy really isnt that interested to begin with...

werd, chics are subtle, problem is they are sometimes too subtle and i dont pick up on their signals. oh well, less ass for me i guess.