Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top 3 Turnoff's

marcid21

1~ bad breath/teeth... that goes along with unkept hygiene and bad fashion sense. :yuck:

2~ smokers... cant stand to be around it... so when i see someone smoking.. all i can think is "blech" and i back away from them

3~no morals...ex. brought up with improper manners/no respect or consideration for family, friends/no people skills/antisocial... and just an all around PIG.

and one for good luck~pessimists. i kinda cant stand when people r so damn negative about anything and everything.

that is all :D

welll i hate when a man dress like shit i mean i cant stand when they come with those baggy pants showing the undies is like hey you didnt have money to buy the correct size ? :eek:

hahahah anyway smell is important too and the way the talk

i hate dose guys talking about sports and cars come on u have better things on ur mind gorgeouse :)

1. communication skills

if you can't verbalize what you're feeling and thinking, don't talk to me

2. housebroken

yes, it is expected that you have a job, know how to dress and feed yourself, pay your bills, wash your clothes, car and hindquarters

3. moral values

i'm true blue, UB2

Originally posted by cintron

turn offs for me:

3.) Elitism. Big no-no. It's alright to joke around and mess with people, but when someone really DOES think they're the shit, it not only turns me off... it actually sparks me to topple them from their little alabaster pedestal. That's when i stop being nice and start being mean just to watch someone suffer.

I some people I'd like you to meet......................:D:aright: