Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps....!!!!!

Originally posted by drama

OK - not to be the bearer of bad news - but are you kidding me? I was at Tempts this weekend - Saturday and Sunday - this was the second time all summer I have been there and unless you are BLIND - the crowd was terribly UGLY on Saturday. Anyone that used to go to Tempts years ago I am sure will agree with the fact that it used to be a beauty contest - I saw NO beauty queens Saturday night!!!

I saw a lot of people that needed to hit the gym HARD CORE - what is up with the fat chicks?

BTW - I was sober too, so what I saw was real

Were you with Michelle? I saw her, but I don't think I saw you.

She was hanging out at her old school spot ,when you first walk in, to the right.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tempkid

Were you with Michelle? I saw her, but I don't think I saw you.

She was hanging out at her old school spot ,when you first walk in, to the right.

Oh yes I was with her. I was in the old spot too - at least when I was not in the bathroom - lol!

You know what it is not about being shallow - it is about the whole atmosphere changing. I am not there to meet someone, but when I see losers that I have not seen since high school coming out in full force in their ripped jeans and Nascar shirts - I tend to question what type of place I am in....

I'll admit the locals in seaside scare me more than anything, and I've seen them in all the clubs............so i apologize for the shallow comment. I guess I felt offended cause I was there both nights in what I felt was my best outfits of the summer(oh shit now I'm shallow):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

I'll admit the locals in seaside scare me more than anything, and I've seen them in all the clubs............so i apologize for the shallow comment. I guess I felt offended cause I was there both nights in what I felt was my best outfits of the summer(oh shit now I'm shallow):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NO problem - no harm done. Hey - maybe I was over exaggerating a bit - I mean not everyone was horrific in the place. There were some regulars that looked their best, but there were just some odd looking creatures that seemed to stroll in off the street....

Give me a break...........Not to start shit, but I am at both clubs every weekend and there both doing just fine. Its the bullshit on this board that creates the drama and illusions. In the beginning of the summer Merge wasn't so packed, but the board made it sound like it was and now it is. Great job on both management and cp cause merge is definitely an excellent club with a tremendous staff(and that's being said by one of tempts biggest supporters). George really knows how to treat his customers.(thank you)

As far as Tempts goes it draws a crowd every weekend and this board has done little to effect it. Jersey Joel and Denny Tsettos are two of the nicest people I've ever met. They've been nothing but kind and courtious to me. I just wish everyone would drop the bullshit, let the clubs be and end the summer off the best way we no how: BY PARTYING LIKE FUCKING ANIMALS

Thats cool that you enjoy both clubs, that doesn't bother me at all. Nor do I think that ripping Temps for what it is will affect their business, the place will always be packed. I am just giving my opinion, this board blows it up way too much for what it is. As for Merge, it was shitty last Sat. night, happy??? :D

Originally posted by thesandman

Thats cool that you enjoy both clubs, that doesn't bother me at all. Nor do I think that ripping Temps for what it is will affect their business, the place will always be packed. I am just giving my opinion, this board blows it up way too much for what it is. As for Merge, it was shitty last Sat. night, happy??? :D

No, I'm not happy.

I was at Merge saturday night from around 12 to 2 and thought it was pretty good, I had a great time. I heard it emptied out pretty early, but like I said before the whole shore seemed rather dead. It was weird, kinda like everyone stayed home to save up for this weekend.

I wish both clubs the best for the future. They have given me and many others some damn good memories. Its summers like this that make you want to do it one more year(and I'm 31yrs young)

On another note didn't I do a shot with you, george, and brian1500 a couple of weeks ago? I vaguely remember, I was a little fucked up and that fire shot did me in............

IMO- saturday down the shore itself was weak. I don't know if anybody noticed but the shore seemed to be dead this past weekend at least on saturday. And tempts started off slow but ended really good in my opinion. As far as a beauty contest, who the fuck cares. Only shallow people would notice that. I enjoy the music, the freinds and the energy that place gives off.........and Denny really knows how to create sounds.............

i agree with you totally - i couldn't believe how slow it was early, but i should've known tempts would never fail me - - CAN'T wait until this weekend - - - all this talk about sat. and sun., but what about friday?

On another note didn't I do a shot with you, george, and brian1500 a couple of weeks ago? I vaguely remember, I was a little fucked up and that fire shot did me in............

Yes, we did shots at Merge and it was early too..... lol I told you that your screen name is great.... The fire shot does everyone in...

I always enjoy myself at Merge but thought it was a bit off last Sat. although the whole shore was shitty from what I heard...

but there were just some odd looking creatures that seemed to stroll in off the street....

i don't agree with the crowd in general being ugly, but there has been alot of weekends were you look around and say to yourself "who are you, you just don't belong here"

Originally posted by gotwhatyouneed

i missed this couple - - i usually see everything: oh well

I think we might be lucky we missed this.....

I am curious to see how the crowd is going to be. MDW was packed but not to bad, Fourth of July was nothing, I missed the birthday bash.......

So, maybe everyone know that these are the nights to be out......:D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think we might be lucky we missed this.....

I am curious to see how the crowd is going to be. MDW was packed but not to bad, Fourth of July was nothing, I missed the birthday bash.......

So, maybe everyone know that these are the nights to be out......:D

i actually enjoy when it is not super-duper packed: it seems some people come out just for the holiday - i love it when it is packed with people like: dare i say us - the professionals; it's more fun that way

i actually enjoy when it is not super-duper packed: it seems some people come out just for the holiday - i love it when it is packed with people like: dare i say us - the professionals; it's more fun that way

I prefer the "not to crowded nights" also. EVen when it is really packed in there, itthins out kinda nice. I think some people just go to say they went.......

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I think some people just go to say they went.......

rookies: i am actually thankful for merge for taking some of the heat off - spygirl you helped me before - so i need your help now - you know how notallthere and some other people have pictures underneath what they write, how do i get that there (help:( )

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

It will be packed though....must be stamped by 6....and if you leave anytime after 8 you run the risk of not making it back in....stamp or no stamp.

They should only let people in on Labor day that have 10+ frequent visitor miles!!!

Sounds like a great idea!! Sun night me and the girls are heading over around 7 and then going back to the house to party alittle. Probably head back over around 9 or so!! Last year I got stamped at 8 and went back at 11 and walked right in!! Hopefully that will happen again!!:cool:

rookies: i am actually thankful for merge for taking some of the heat off - spygirl you helped me before - so i need your help now - you know how notallthere and some other people have pictures underneath what they write, how do i get that there (help:( )

Go to your profile, (same place where you did your avatar), except look for the signature part. Then you can upload the pictures and sayings:)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

A DJ friend of mine is coming down and setting up outside our place in Ortley/SH, so it all begins there.....you and the girls can always come back and party there too ;)

Love the late prolonged workouts...but gotta hate the insomnia!! The things I do for TEMPS!!

Will he dj outside, if it continues to ran???????

There is just something about Temps.... :devil::tongue:

i don't agree with the crowd in general being ugly, but there has been alot of weekends were you look around and say to yourself "who are you, you just don't belong here"

I would have to disagree - I think the majority was definitely HORRENDOUS and the minority was attractive. I just think that the crowd is getting a bit tacky - it seems that people are coming out of the woodworks trying to experience TEMPTS when in reality anyone that was a regular back in the day knows that the Ultimate Vibe - the feeling that brought this place its recognition - is not the same...

For me - the time and feeling has passed.....

It will never be the same again...