Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Thanks Everyone

Recommended Posts

Thank you everyone for making Saturday night a night to remember for me. Even though my b'day is on Wed. you guys are the best and indeed I do feel lucky having met all of you since I've been here in DC.

Special thanks to Ely, Sopha, & Malanee for putting this together & thank you Gina for the card.

To top it off, Walker @ The Edge capped it off.

For the ones that couldnt make it....alas...their will be more b'days :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Vic! Really really sorry I couldn't make it. I had to go for another friend's place for dinner since it was also his b-day Sat. Hope you had a great time, and I still CANNOT get over my surprise! Thanks very much for all that helped with that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

yup, its wednesday, the celbration will probably continue up into labor day weekend:party:

glad you could make it to guarapo's on saturday icon14.gif

what the fuck is a gua rapo anyway??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

what the fuck is a gua rapo anyway??

guarapo is sugar cane juice. you extract the juice from the sugar cane and you drink it. i dunno what they do to make sugar. i like eating sugar cane, but drinking the juice....talk about a sugar rush.

dude, it was great that you could make it on sat. especially with your ankle and shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

Vic - even got a PM - if I hadn't been up in DC the week before, I would have tried to make it! We'll just have to celebrate it again this weekend @ Tenaglia! Whoop-whoop!

yup, we shall continue the celebration next weekend.:screwy: :goofy: :bounce::drunk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

guarapo is sugar cane juice. you extract the juice from the sugar cane and you drink it. i dunno what they do to make sugar. i like eating sugar cane, but drinking the juice....talk about a sugar rush.

dude, it was great that you could make it on sat. especially with your ankle and shit.

cool, i was hopeing that someone would know. hey vic, you realize that you're going to have 10,000 posts in no time right? we gonna celebrate that or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

u ok?

its called pms :D

btw, i might go through some of it this week, so if my posts get weirder throughout the week, you all know what the deal is :eek:

b'day's always seem to be weird times for me....

about the 10,000 posts.....i guess we'll celebrate it, and when your ankle gets better we'll celebrate that, and when i get my new license plates we'll celebrate that, and when you make your next payment on ur house, we'll celebrate that, and when...:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

its called pms :D

btw, i might go through some of it this week, so if my posts get weirder throughout the week, you all know what the deal is :eek:

b'day's always seem to be weird times for me....

about the 10,000 posts.....i guess we'll celebrate it, and when your ankle gets better we'll celebrate that, and when i get my new license plates we'll celebrate that, and when you make your next payment on ur house, we'll celebrate that, and when...:rolleyes:

alright, im making my next payment tonight on my house by the way. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vic -- Hope you had a great b-day. SOrry we did not make it to the early meet-up, but seeing you at the edge was proof enough that you were having a great time!!!

BTW, how many drinks did you end up having???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to finally meet you guys!!!

Buster... A BIG THANKS to you for hooking us up at the last minute with the upper level and the music!!

Vic.. thnx for the cds. So.. how was the baklava? I'm guessing you'll be on a sugar rush for a long time. :D

Malanee.. I hope you're feeling better today :(

Gina... Great to see you again! Let me know if you ever want LM's old songs or the other singer we were talking about. I have them ;)

Crank.. I hope to see you around in the neighborhood! :cool:

Jroo.. That was mighty sweet of you to come considering your foot was bad! You're cuter in person :tongue:

Hotcheme... you're friend had me laughing the whole time!

umm.. I think i'm forgetting somebody else :confused: sorry:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

Great to finally meet you guys!!!

Buster... A BIG THANKS to you for hooking us up at the last minute with the upper level and the music!!

Vic.. thnx for the cds. So.. how was the baklava? I'm guessing you'll be on a sugar rush for a long time. :D

Malanee.. I hope you're feeling better today :(

Gina... Great to see you again! Let me know if you ever want LM's old songs or the other singer we were talking about. I have them ;)

Crank.. I hope to see you around in the neighborhood! :cool:

Jroo.. That was mighty sweet of you to come considering your foot was bad! You're cuter in person :tongue:

Hotcheme... you're friend had me laughing the whole time!

umm.. I think i'm forgetting somebody else :confused: sorry:(

Yet again, i missed Ellywelly...:( Are we ever gonna meet or what?:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

Hotcheme... you're friend had me laughing the whole time!

yeah, she only got funnier the rest of the next with those drinks at the edge.... it was great to meet you! :) hopefully i'll see you again sometime when i come back to dc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by merkie

Vic -- Hope you had a great b-day. SOrry we did not make it to the early meet-up, but seeing you at the edge was proof enough that you were having a great time!!!

BTW, how many drinks did you end up having???

great seeing you and lizard at the edge. i think alot of us underestimated the drinks at the edge :laugh:

my damage? i think it ended up around 12 drinks total.

---guarapo---

3 apple sourballs

1 raspberry guarapo

1 long island

2 cranberry vodkas'

---the edge---

3 cranberry vodkas

2 screwdrivers

the empanada and fruit tart prolly made that all of this drinking ddidnt get to my head that fast...although i'm proud of myslef that i did not :puke:

i think with the drinks i had on friday (work happy hour) and at buzz...i might ghave come close to 28 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by ellywelly

Great to finally meet you guys!!!

Jroo.. That was mighty sweet of you to come considering your foot was bad! You're cuter in person :tongue:

thanks, the pictures dont normally get taken until late in the night when we are all tired and hammered anyway. :) thanks for noticing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×