Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch

prplhz

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

SERIOUSLY!!! I'm STARVING right now, can't wait to go to lunch. Going to Chick-fil-A in the Burlington mall with a frieind, ohhhhh yeah! Best lunch place ever :D

If you don't know what Chick-fil-A is... you should.

No I havent but I have heard of Fil-A-Chick, and done it too;) :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

SERIOUSLY!!! I'm STARVING right now, can't wait to go to lunch. Going to Chick-fil-A in the Burlington mall with a frieind, ohhhhh yeah! Best lunch place ever :D

If you don't know what Chick-fil-A is... you should.

they have the best waffle fries --hands down! :D i love chick-fil-A! One of the few things i acutally miss from the South

mmmmmmm, Chick-fil-A.... so worth the ride! (Which actually is only about 10 mins or so from where I work). This place takes fast food to new levels. OK, so that's not very impressive... how about this... Chick-fil-A actually makes fast food that tastes good!

They're all over down south, but for some reason the only one I've been able to find up here is in the Burlington mall. Maybe I should open one up myself :idea::tongue:

I'm satisfied now (though maybe not as satisfied as going to Fil-a-Chick)... I can work in peace.

Originally posted by vicman

protein shake for lunch...gotta get ready for the beach this upcoming weekend..mustlookgoodinthespeedo :eek:

That's so funny you say that, because the week before I know I am going out clubbing I workout extra hard and eat absolutly nothing.... The hard work we do for looking good...;)

Originally posted by prplhz

That's so funny you say that, because the week before I know I am going out clubbing I workout extra hard and eat absolutly nothing.... The hard work we do for looking good...;)

werd, i try to get rid of the subcutaneous water, so my naturally defined abs can show :rolleyes::D which means teh extra 10-15 min on the treadmill, eating less salt, drinking more water etc......at the end, however, they still show anyway, 'cos after downing a gallon of liqour, groovin' all night and countless trips to the loo, i'm pretty much as dehydrated as i can get.