Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My newbie post

I've been here a week or two but i don't feel as though i've been properly introduced. I'm seeing all these "HI. im a newbie" posts and felt like getting into the action. Here's a little introduction

My NYC clubbing experiance in limited..ive been to Exit a few times (Summer Madness, PVD) and that's it. I have a strong desire to check out arc, and centro fly thursdays but i don't know if they would be my style, because in addition to "da clubz", i like "da raves", so i tend to prefer a casual atmosphere to a "beauful people" one. That's not to say i'm ugly, just how I like my clubbing ;)

I'm also a bit of a DJ and get to play out here in CT a bit, but not terribly often. Im kind of a social animal cus im always promoting my website (see below) and trying to get to know promoters and such (for the DJ'ing) So i'm fairly well known in the CT scene (as lacking as it is) and thats the way I like it!

On a side note, after posting here a little while, i def want to meet you wankers at a club sometime and put some faces to names. If any of you are ravers or are in CT let me know when youll be in the area. I frequent Springfield (Asylum) and Hartford (Vibe, Muni) and sometimes Providence RI (Pulse). How's that for a almost newbie post?

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

I've been here a week or two but i don't feel as though i've been properly introduced. I'm seeing all these "HI. im a newbie" posts and felt like getting into the action. Here's a little introduction

My NYC clubbing experiance in limited..ive been to Exit a few times (Summer Madness, PVD) and that's it. I have a strong desire to check out arc, and centro fly thursdays but i don't know if they would be my style, because in addition to "da clubz", i like "da raves", so i tend to prefer a casual atmosphere to a "beauful people" one. That's not to say i'm ugly, just how I like my clubbing ;)

I'm also a bit of a DJ and get to play out here in CT a bit, but not terribly often. Im kind of a social animal cus im always promoting my website (see below) and trying to get to know promoters and such (for the DJ'ing) So i'm fairly well known in the CT scene (as lacking as it is) and thats the way I like it!

On a side note, after posting here a little while, i def want to meet you wankers at a club sometime and put some faces to names. If any of you are ravers or are in CT let me know when youll be in the area. I frequent Springfield (Asylum) and Hartford (Vibe, Muni) and sometimes Providence RI (Pulse). How's that for a almost newbie post?

welcome broham, come out to a meetup sometime.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

if that picture in your Sig is you... that chick looks extremely bored... maybe you should pull a Tiesto and bend her over and give it to her while spinning then you can join the ranks of the "world class DJ's fucked while spinning" club...

:laugh: that was rude! lol

I welcomed you in the other thread but welcome again!

Hey, i'm new to the board as well (in posting that is). I've been following the boards for almost awhile now. Aaron (RocksteadyCT) and I just started getting into the NY scene now that I moved down to Fairfield CT, which is much closer to the city than where we both are originally from. We've been clubbing buddies for years, you can usually find the both of us on the dance floor closing out the nite. Im looking foward to the next CP meetup. We're anxious to try new places in the city....hope to meet everyone soon!

Dont press your luck yet Rocksteady....besides, according to one promoter at Exit, you wont' be spinning there anytime soon unless you bring at least 25 heads with you...proving that its not how well you spin, but how much money you can bring in...which in that case, there will be no opportunity for you and a Tiesto deal :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

i think you are right..

Oh i was def on the same page as him the dj booth ranking high on his list of places to fuck...but at the same time, i was also commenting on his chances of it actually happening anytime soon...and rocksteady....would you prefer a club hoe to a dj slut???:laugh:

By the way, you have seen that girl at Exit before....she used to be part of our clubbing group this summer