Clubplanet Nightlife Community

limelight re-opening?

Spring or fall it will open. The guy who owns Exit will be part owner of the new Limelight. I heard it will not be called the limelight. It will be called the Church. I just hope they dont let Opie and Anthony in there.

should be opening up in october or so...

wont be called Limelight or "the Church" lol

from what I am hearing Sundays will remain John Blairs Drama party

One weekend night will cater more to the Draper/Exit crowd, one more to the international talent...

going for a more upscale trendy crowd.....

well just have to wait and see how it turns out, but I will tell u one thing, it is fuckin going to be gorgeous inside(i saw the beginning stages a few weeks ago)

;)

Originally posted by az-tec

One weekend night will cater more to the Draper/Exit crowd, one more to the international talent...

well just have to wait and see how it turns out, but I will tell u one thing, it is fuckin going to be gorgeous inside(i saw the beginning stages a few weeks ago)

;)

ahhh..the only person i trust when it comes to LL has spoken...

i heard about the remodeling...i know keoki is still gona stop by every once in a while..i heard about catering to a trendier crowd...but the name change..WHYYYYYY!?? at least let us keep some memories of LL :(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

..but the name change..WHYYYYYY!?? at least let us keep some memories of LL :(

I dont think I would want this party to Keep the name... b/c I think if David Marvisi is running it everyon eventually will think of it as exit and then "Limelight" will suck and the original Limelight didnt suck, ya know? Its sad... :(

Originally posted by dan99

The guy who owns Exit will be part owner of the new Limelight.

thats:cheese:....there goes its downfall even before the re-opening....what a shame:blank:....but i guess i should just wait and see b4 opening up my mouth:D

Originally posted by jupassthek

Its funny to hear people take wild guesses on who owns Limelight first its john blair and the owner of XL in the city and it will still be called Limelight and it will be opening in November . This comes from my friend alex his dad owns (XL).

:aright: :aright: :aright:

:blown::)

Originally posted by az-tec

;)

I heard Marvisi might be takin' the Junior party over there.. is this true?