Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you die right now..

...i wanna be cremated...plenty-o-dead-bodies takin up space on this planet...my beliefs lie in reincarnationism and principles similar to those stated by mr. phonk but discussing them is not my idea of fun these days...would rather here where you think you're going and more importantly WHY...

Originally posted by phatman

...i wanna be cremated...plenty-o-dead-bodies takin up space on this planet...my beliefs lie in reincarnationism and principles similar to those stated by mr. phonk but discussing them is not my idea of fun these days...would rather here where you think you're going and more importantly WHY...

I don't know. I have no possible way of knowing, so I don't worry myself with it. I used to stress about the thought that I might someday lose consciousness entirely. Since then, I've realized that there's nothing I can do about it anyway, so I choose to focus on life rather than death.

Originally posted by phatman

:laugh: i always thought cemeteries were the biggest waste of space. i hope i dont get buried, just what the world needs is another corpse in a casket in the ground. ahaha. sorry i think people are so funny to actually give a shit what happens to their body after its dead..

Originally posted by hoke

I try to avoid really getting into conversations like this. You usually end up going back and forth between the following people:

Word, I have my beliefs, I hold onto them but try not to preach them.

I do think life is a lil easier when you get some religion in it, but that is just me. I won't get into it anymore.

Originally posted by joeg

i'd have myself creamated and have someone scatter my ashes in bags of cocaine... so everytime you do a bump, or rail a line.... you're getting a dose of joeg to the brain.... ;)

Well... you're joking... but my ex-girlfriend really DOES want to be smoked... along with a bag of kind!

Originally posted by carrera69

if i die right now, that would suck since i wouldn't have had the chance to ask out a certain asian beauty who doesn't yet realize what a great guy i am

Asia Carrera?

and here, i thought you were pimpin a porsche... ;)

Originally posted by joeg

maybe i'd have steve&justin prop my cadaver up in my car, and drive me around and have me wave at people and shit, like something out of "weekend at burnie's"...

my friends uncle is a mortition and hes like sick in the head.. he would put dead bodies in the passanger seat in his car so he could drive in the HOV lane and he had my friend punch a dead body in the stomach when he was really young and he broke his fist doing it... He always does stupid shit like that with peoples bodies.. I think its horrible... Disrespectful if you ask me.. if someone does that with my body they better be ready b/c my ass will be back to haunt them!!! bwaaahahahahaha

Originally posted by bebby6919

my friends uncle is a mortition and hes like sick in the head.. he would put dead bodies in the passanger seat in his car so he could drive in the HOV lane and he had my friend punch a dead body in the stomach when he was really young and he broke his fist doing it... He always does stupid shit like that with peoples bodies.. I think its horrible... Disrespectful if you ask me.. if someone does that with my body they better be ready b/c my ass will be back to haunt them!!! bwaaahahahahaha

what the fuccckkkk???? lol.... that guy has some issues...

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! That's some sick shit! :eek: :eek:

Are you serious....................... NO WAY, I don't belive you, not like u care

:laugh: omg thats SICK/

. . . the HOV lane!!! . . . The HOV LANE!!! . . . Fucking Classic!! . . :laugh: . . :laugh: . . :laugh: . . .