Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which drug will you never EVER do again?

wideskies

. . . All you anti-weed people . . . jeez! . . . I have a suggestion: If you don't like the way the smoke feels/tastes/whateva, go out and buy a vaporizer . . It heats the THC out of the weed without actually burning it . . . No burning sensation, and no nasty taste . . you get REALLY fucking stoned tho . . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . All you anti-weed people . . . jeez! . . . I have a suggestion: If you don't like the way the smoke feels/tastes/whateva, go out and buy a vaporizer . . It heats the THC out of the weed without actually burning it . . . No burning sensation, and no nasty taste . . you get REALLY fucking stoned tho . . . . .

I can't smoke because of athsma. Can you post a link to one of those vaporizer things?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sexxigirl

i agree....GHB was too much for me, my stomach was doing 360's, i was so fucked up:D :puke:

yeah me too. ghb was a mistake. it didnt feel good and lasted a damned long time. i went to a party with my friends & sat on the couch the whole night feeling shitty with another girl who was nearly throwing up. it would have been a great night if i just had a few drinks instead...

i also wouldnt touch acid ever again, it lasts too fucken long & it makes me paranoid.

like i said before dust is a nasty high as well.

Originally posted by sassa

try gravity bong hits. you get really fucking stoned...

grav bongs are great things... lol... i was unbelievably stoned the last time i used one...

i'm thinking i'm never gonna roll again... It's so much fun but it got old and now with all these negative studies, it just doesn't seem worth it...