Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long distance sex-to jack or not to jack, that is the ?

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

my girl is away at school. and i havent jacked off in awhile. im going to see her this weekend. now, i havent jacked off in over a week, dont ask me how i havent, i just havent. now, she likes it when im loud when i cum and thats only if ive been saving it. but i also dont want to be a "one pump chump" you know? so do i suck it up and jack off so that i can please her better, or do i hold it all in for her and go out swinging?

Guest jroo

yeah, but imagine the power that could be unleashed . it would be dumb to ask her huh? maybe we'll just get drunk then it'll last with out me having to jack it. hhhhmmmmmm.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, but imagine the power that could be unleashed . it would be dumb to ask her huh? maybe we'll just get drunk then it'll last with out me having to jack it. hhhhmmmmmm.

Dude you are analyzing this way too much.

Go lift weights or something, increase your levels of testesterone and you will kill both birds with one stone.

Guest jroo

hahahahhahahaha, the drugs were pretty good, i need them more now that im walking. damn, as i look back, i was pretty fucking bored when i wrote this. :) man, i need more shit to do at work. :)

p.s incase you were wondering , i havent jacked yet, but i have been kinda working out. :)

This thread remiinds me of the sketch that Adam Sandler did "Sex vs WorkingOUt" where he went around with a tape recorder, and asked people if the people were having sex or working out.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me! We are defininitely fucking! There is no weights in here!" "Ain;t no dumbells in here, baby, just my balls. Spank it. Spank it, baby."

Guest jroo
:D i know that everyone was dying to know!! right now its thursday morning after work im going straight to see here. like a 4 hour drive, anyway. twice last night, and once this morning just for good measures. :D girls dont understand there is a lot of pressure on us guys to perform perfectly everytime. i believe in the fortune cookie rule. anyone else does?

Originally posted by jroo

:D i know that everyone was dying to know!! right now its thursday morning after work im going straight to see here. like a 4 hour drive, anyway. twice last night, and once this morning just for good measures. :D girls dont understand there is a lot of pressure on us guys to perform perfectly everytime. i believe in the fortune cookie rule. anyone else does?

I hear ya.

LOL WTF is the fortune cookie rule?