Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fanta

atomicapples

i refuse to try it aswell... the commercials really are bad...

theres some other drink that the commercial makes me wanna go on a marketing-exec killing spree... its the one where some guy ends every word in the commercial with 'izzo' or something... so he can sound "cool" and "down with the lingo" or something... lol...

it SCREAMS fat, white, old, marketing exec....

hell, one of the flavors is peach out (ie. peace out)...

Originally posted by joeg

i refuse to try it aswell... the commercials really are bad...

theres some other drink that the commercial makes me wanna go on a marketing-exec killing spree... its the one where some guy ends every word in the commercial with 'izzo' or something... so he can sound "cool" and "down with the lingo" or something... lol...

it SCREAMS fat, white, old, marketing exec....

hell, one of the flavors is peach out (ie. peace out)...

That horrible.....The marketing firm that came up with these idea's should be dragged into the streets and beaten.......:mad:

Originally posted by jimk29

I think you people watch too much tv... I have never seen these commercials. Go outside, read a book, sit on the couch with your thumb up your ass, just don't watch so much tv, it drains your soul.

Consider yourself lucky. You don't have to watch much tv to have seen the ads, they're all over the damn place. They're on the radio now too.

That horrible.....The marketing firm that came up with these idea's should be dragged into the streets and beaten.......

LYNCH MOB!!! Don't forget to give me a call when it comes time for the beatins! :punch::hang: