Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha and JZ back to LA and SD in Sept

sandiegino

yup he's in charlotte on the 27th of SEPTEMBER.....the second sasha tour is in OCTOBER...since I'm in DC i believe he's here on october 27 or something (a tuesday) but i dont know if zabiela will be here with him. sasha is then up in NY on halloween, the 31st and pvd is at Roxy on the 1st of Nov.

Originally posted by vicman

yup he's in charlotte on the 27th of SEPTEMBER.....the second sasha tour is in OCTOBER...since I'm in DC i believe he's here on october 27 or something (a tuesday) but i dont know if zabiela will be here with him. sasha is then up in NY on halloween, the 31st and pvd is at Roxy on the 1st of Nov.

how do you guys even pay attention to a guy who likes Vengaboys? This is pathetic!:blown:

Originally posted by sandiegino

We respect people here - we are not better than he or he better than us because he likes Venga Boys.

:aright::rock:

rock on sandiegino & gemerald

its called sarcasm what i have on my sig. but i agree, whoever likes vengaboys deserves the same respect than those who dont :party:

it still blows my mind that people ever think that vic's serious with the vengaboys and haddaway :confused: . it's as though they've never heard of that thing known as "sarcasm". (i said it so it's twice in the same thread, hoping that maybe people will get it. i don't have much hope, though :rolleyes: .)

it still blows my mind that people ever think that vic's serious with the vengaboys and haddaway . it's as though they've never heard of that thing known as "sarcasm".

I just joined a week about ago and dont really know anyone on this board so when i read about people putting down other people, i dont know its due to sarcasm.

Now i know

(i said it so it's twice in the same thread, hoping that maybe people will get it. i don't have much hope, though.)

Is this sarcasm or are you trying to make certain people on the board feel dumb.

well, ive been here for a while as you can see by my 8,000+ posts, but i lurked around for a while before actually starting posting and it always seems to be the people from the garden state (new jersey) that are the most problematic of all. dont know why.

it still blows my mind that people ever think that vic's serious with the vengaboys and haddaway . it's as though they've never heard of that thing known as "sarcasm".

I just joined a week about ago and dont really know anyone on this board so when i read about people putting down other people, i dont know its due to sarcasm.

Now i know

(i said it so it's twice in the same thread, hoping that maybe people will get it. i don't have much hope, though.)

Is this sarcasm or are you trying to make certain people on the board feel dumb.

i'll give you some background on the whole situation, sandiegino, and let you know exactly what's going on :) :

generally, one can safely assume that no one on this board would like the vengaboys. but, even if one didn't want to make that assumption, before he or she were to laugh at vic for liking them, he/she should make sure that he is serious. if one were to read anything else he posts, one would learn that vic has a playful, silly sense of humor, and that he generally jokes about things quite a lot. and while ridiculing someone for his/her taste in music is obnoxiouos anyway, reading up on vic would prove that he is kidding.

my sassiness was thrown in the direction of the new jersey people, who, for some reason, came over to this board a few weeks ago and started about fifteen threads all with the theme "l.a. sucks." it's just a bunch of ridiculous childishness that no one needs to waste his/her time with, and the people that do want to have normal, worthwhile interaction are bored with it. those threads were kicked to the drama board, if you'd like to see them and read what i'm talking about. so my shortness was not directed at anyone who wants to have any decent sort of discussion - just towards people who want to be disruptive and destructive :) .

I understand what you mean

Thanks for clearing that up

some people just love drama. personally i've met lots n' lots of people through CP and most if not have not been the drama type (yes, even some NJ folks!)

hopefully this small drama that tends to occur from time to time on the LA board wont disuade you from posting here. :)

Originally posted by vicman

some people just love drama. personally i've met lots n' lots of people through CP and most if not have not been the drama type (yes, even some NJ folks!)

hopefully this small drama that tends to occur from time to time on the LA board wont disuade you from posting here. :)

Yeah, what was that thread last night "La is Fuckin Shit" or something like that.

I reckon that these people are deeply depressed with their own lives that normally they would go on the town and beat someone up for the colour of his hair or coat. The internet version of these social outcasts is also week and fears appearing in public for fear of mass ridiculing of him / herself. So they post offensive messages on the net which don`t offend anyone. They just help the outcast to feel slightly less down and possibly procrastinate any possible suicide attempts.

You just have to be tolerent with those less mentally stable than yourself.

Fuck I sound like a shrink!:jar: