Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wheres the moderator?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following things have been found to be of h.s. nature and thus not "cool" enough for the sex board........Any thoughts or suggestions of elections......The nipple game....Inside jokes....Apples posts....Dg's postwhoring....Marci's penis and any of my posts....The person found guilty of these infractions will be beaten for 69 minutes with 12 inch rubber dildo's......People please......Conform to the norm and do not, I repeat DO NOT, go against the popular opinion of this board....Expression of your opinions will not be tolerated......:rolleyes:

hahahah this thread is hilarious...

3 mods is silly? who cares... making someone "resign" is silly... just add marko (or whoever) to the roster...

what harm does it do? its not like we have a image to uphold... 3 mods isn't gonna change anything for the worse...

and i nominate djjon for moderator of the fashion board! :tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

Our Lady Queen Of Martyrs...

holy shit :laugh:

i went to work and totally thought about what i wrote. . .then knewwww someone was going to call me a fucking martyr. . .

well what i meant to say was (since most of you take shit the wrong way anyway). . .I DONT WANT THE POSITION ANYMORE. . .someone take it. . .I DONT FUCKING WANT IT. . .

icon14.gif

Originally posted by clubkat

i went to work and totally thought about what i wrote. . .then knewwww someone was going to call me a fucking martyr. . .

well what i meant to say was (since most of you take shit the wrong way anyway). . .I DONT WANT THE POSITION ANYMORE. . .someone take it. . .I DONT FUCKING WANT IT. . .

icon14.gif

please dont let it be apples

icon14.gif

You people suck... look what this has come down to- our sex queen is abdicating her throne! :worry2:

Oh well... at least my kitten will always be the moderator of my heart... :love2:

actually let it be apples. . .apples = traffic :D;)

Im seriously not like around anymore anyway. . .and these kats are allllwayyss on. . .it would be a nice change to the sex board imo

:)

yeah but if apples is moderator it will be the random thoughts of apples board and not the sex board. atomicapples dont take this personally, im not trying to get on ur ass.

icon14.gif

:laugh: