Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela Oct 4 Crobar

james954

lol

i'll save my pennies for thanksgiving weekend.

we have howells for 10 hours this saturday and every last saturday of the month.

zabiela is headlining at discotheque in september so it's not like we're losing out on anything.

did i mention lee burridge in 2 weeks for a marathon set and then finishing off with a boat party featuring the wiggle crew (terry francis, eddie richards, and nathan coles)

here's a towel to wipe some of that drool.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by staceyg5

saleen, please fork ova whateva you're smok'n these days cuz

that is one kick a** w/e!

saleen doesn't follow the crowd....

my birthday is october 6th...god is watching out over my musical soul 4 my b-day. i am defenitely gonna catch zabiela. i think i'll wait to catch danny howells @ spin for the halloween show...or maybe not......i think i might end up @ space on saturday night. hoooorayyyyy......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Treepwood

Saleen not trying to instigate anything, but you say you don't follow the crowd, yet you still went to paul van dyk.

my roomate thehog, who posts on this board, it was his birthday, it was either space with pvd or spin with ....... well i cant' remember who was playing spin, we made plans to go to spin for his birthday, till i got free passes to pvd, which turned out to be a rip off, but we stayed any how for only 20 bones... he wanted to stay so we stayed, thats what friends do, but after roland got off pvd got on, and we left.......... went home and smoked some wheel chair criptow!!!!!!!!!!:smoke:

SO NO SALEEN DIDNT' FOLLOW THE CROWD, THEHOG CAN BACK ME UP ON EVERY WORD....

YOU PEOPLE FOLLOW THE CROWD

I AM THE CROWD..............