Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fantasy football !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by trewguy

anybody in any leugues

I'm in a league with 14 friends. My team is alright.

Ahman Green (2nd pick)

Drew Bledsoe

Jimmy Smith (did he sign yet?)

Chris Chambers

Mark Brunell

David Sloan

Kevin Barlow

Amani Toomer

Hines Ward (injured)

Olandis Gary

Sabastian Janikowski

Tampa Bay Defense

Tony Richardson

Green better not get injured or I'm screwed.

Originally posted by piro8

I'm in a league with 14 friends. My team is alright.

Ahman Green (2nd pick)

Drew Bledsoe

Jimmy Smith (did he sign yet?)

Chris Chambers

Mark Brunell

David Sloan

Kevin Barlow

Amani Toomer

Hines Ward (injured)

Olandis Gary

Sabastian Janikowski

Tampa Bay Defense

Tony Richardson

Green better not get injured or I'm screwed.

smith didn't sign yet

my leaugue is all on the computer so if u need any info pm me and ill help u out it has updates and shit like that every day it updates most of the shit hats going on

talk to your freind who is running it it is like 140 dollars and you send the teams to the site and they do all the scoring its really good you don't gotta worry about any mistakes

We're in the Sportsline.com League where they do all the scoring and updates for us also. The thing that sucks is that my job put a security block on the site so I have to wait until I get home to check the injury reports.........BASTARDS!!!

We're in the Sportsline.com League where they do all the scoring and updates for us also. The thing that sucks is that my job put a security block on the site so I have to wait until I get home to check the injury reports.........BASTARDS!!!

thats where me and my freinds r too how good is that you don't gotta worry abou the scores being fucked up

Piro & Trewguy... Give me some websites that I can look at so I know what I'm doing for my draft.

I'm in my company league... and its 100 bucks... So I kinda want to win this thing, because for some of the people that work here, this is their whole life..:laugh:

I would love to kill these herbs that watch ESPN 24 - 7 - 365 .

Originally posted by djdanfury

Piro & Trewguy... Give me some websites that I can look at so I know what I'm doing for my draft.

I'm in my company league... and its 100 bucks... So I kinda want to win this thing, because for some of the people that work here, this is their whole life..:laugh:

cbssportsline.com it updates 2 times a day its good

Originally posted by djdanfury

:laugh: "kill these herbs" Same here......winner of my league walks away with $1,300.00

just had my draft last night......12 teams, 13 player roster, tell me what you think of what I took:

Holmes, Priest

Williams, Ricky

Gannon, Rich

Mason, Derrick

Conway, Curtis

Mccaffrey, Ed

Wilkins, Jeff

TAMPA BAY D

Moss, Santana

Stewart, James

Brunell, Mark

Jackson, Willie

Alexander, Derrick

Originally posted by carusomaas11

just had my draft last night......12 teams, 13 player roster, tell me what you think of what I took:

Holmes, Priest

Williams, Ricky

Gannon, Rich

Mason, Derrick

Conway, Curtis

Mccaffrey, Ed

Wilkins, Jeff

TAMPA BAY D

Moss, Santana

Stewart, James

Brunell, Mark

Jackson, Willie

Alexander, Derrick

you got a really good team trade stewarfor a receiver

we shoulda did an all CP football league so i could HOUSE all your asses.

and danfury, just cause you suck, doesnt mean you should make fun of the people who do their research and dominate you. :laugh:

the jags better sign smith. i took him of the board in the 5th round...

Originally posted by carusomaas11

Holmes, Priest

Williams, Ricky

Gannon, Rich

Mason, Derrick

Conway, Curtis

Mccaffrey, Ed

Wilkins, Jeff

TAMPA BAY D

Moss, Santana

Stewart, James

Brunell, Mark

Jackson, Willie

Alexander, Derrick

Pretty solid team. Hopefully Williams can pound the ball to open up the passing game. I have Chris Chambers.

You're QB's are good, but I agree with Trewguy, you might need a top notch receiver. I'm not sold on Moss just yet and I'm not sure how good McCaffrey will be coming off his injury. I've got Tampa's D also, they're always tough.

www.draftsharks.com

The best site there is. I've won my league 2 years straight. Its $40 for the whole season. They give you every little detail. It is definitely worth the money if you are in a big money league like I am.

I am in 2 leagues. I had one draft and this is my squad...(16 teams)

QB- Bledsoe, Jim Miller, Breese

RB- Rickey Williams, Emmit Smith, Olandis Gary, dorsey levens

WR- Moulds, Galloway, Price, chad johnson

TE- Gonzalez, Becht

K- Stofer

D/ special teams- Rams

My other draft is next wednesday....thats the big money league

Pretty solid team. Hopefully Williams can pound the ball to open up the passing game. I have Chris Chambers.

You're QB's are good, but I agree with Trewguy, you might need a top notch receiver. I'm not sold on Moss just yet and I'm not sure how good McCaffrey will be coming off his injury. I've got Tampa's D also, they're always tough.

true on tampa's dee. but are they gonna be able to keep it up without dungy there now!? he made that D! :eek:

THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IS NOT LADY LIKE

I FIGURED THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT COLLEGE I WAS JUST BUSTING YUR OVARIES

blah! :mad: imo college is better than pro anyday. i just watch it to see where my old gators have landed

Originally posted by nycchic24

blah! :mad: imo college is better than pro anyday. i just watch it to see where my old gators have landed

YEA RITE MOST OF THE GAMES ARE BLOWOUTS AND THERE BORING TO WATCH AND THE GATORS ARE ALWAYS GOOD IS THAT WHY YOU LIKE THEM ????????????? (FRONT RUNNER)

YEA RITE MOST OF THE GAMES ARE BLOWOUTS AND THERE BORING TO WATCH AND THE GATORS ARE ALWAYS GOOD IS THAT WHY YOU LIKE THEM ????????????? (FRONT RUNNER)

'

no i went to the univ of florida. i am sorry butyou havenbt been to a football game tilyou go down south. its competely different down there. they eat, breathe and die for football -- IT IS LIFE! (and yes ive been to nfl games too)

and i also been a fan before in went there.. when shane matthews and terry dean were throwing the ball and not danny wufferel or rex grossman throwing for 400 yds per game :rolleyes:

but are you speaking of all of college football or are just gator games? i will admit that yes some UF games are blowouts but the gators also have some of the biggest rivalries and most heated (and watched) ie. Florida v Tennessee, Florida v Georgia (also nicknamed the Largeest Cocktail party in the south!) , Florida v FSU -- and there is always drama every year.

and in college, every game counts! one game can make or break your season.. NFL isn't like that. you can always play catchup come november even december!

just curious but hwo is your college and/or nfl team?