Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fantasy football !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

'

no i went to the univ of florida. i am sorry butyou havenbt been to a football game tilyou go down south. its competely different down there. they eat, breathe and die for football -- IT IS LIFE! (and yes ive been to nfl games too)

and i also been a fan before in went there.. when shane matthews and terry dean were throwing the ball and not danny wufferel or rex grossman throwing for 400 yds per game :rolleyes:

but are you speaking of all of college football or are just gator games? i will admit that yes some UF games are blowouts but the gators also have some of the biggest rivalries and most heated (and watched) ie. Florida v Tennessee, Florida v Georgia (also nicknamed the Largeest Cocktail party in the south!) , Florida v FSU -- and there is always drama every year.

and in college, every game counts! one game can make or break your season.. NFL isn't like that. you can always play catchup come november even december!

just curious but hwo is your college and/or nfl team?

OK YOU KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL

IM A JET FAN :blown:

Originally posted by nycchic24

'

no i went to the univ of florida. i am sorry butyou havenbt been to a football game tilyou go down south. its competely different down there. they eat, breathe and die for football -- IT IS LIFE! (and yes ive been to nfl games too)

and i also been a fan before in went there.. when shane matthews and terry dean were throwing the ball and not danny wufferel or rex grossman throwing for 400 yds per game :rolleyes:

but are you speaking of all of college football or are just gator games? i will admit that yes some UF games are blowouts but the gators also have some of the biggest rivalries and most heated (and watched) ie. Florida v Tennessee, Florida v Georgia (also nicknamed the Largeest Cocktail party in the south!) , Florida v FSU -- and there is always drama every year.

and in college, every game counts! one game can make or break your season.. NFL isn't like that. you can always play catchup come november even december!

just curious but hwo is your college and/or nfl team?

marry me:D

had my draft a week ago heres my lineup....

had 9th pick out of 12 people

C Martin. (rb)

D. Mcallister (rb)

D. Mcnabb (qb)

D Mason (rec.)

T. Taylor (rec)

D. Bledsoe (qb)

C. Bradford(rec.)

D. Fauster (rb)

M. Robinson (rec.)

AZ Hakim (rec.)

Chargers def.

S. janikowsi (k)

B. CHamberlain (TE)

O. Gadsden (rec.)

Jets def.

M. williams (rb)

A. Feeny (k)

keep in mind 17 round draft with 12 guys by the end you are picking up backup's of backup's

Originally posted by flizz

had my draft a week ago heres my lineup....

had 9th pick out of 12 people

C Martin. (rb)

D. Mcallister (rb)

D. Mcnabb (qb)

D Mason (rec.)

T. Taylor (rec)

D. Bledsoe (qb)

C. Bradford(rec.)

D. Fauster (rb)

M. Robinson (rec.)

AZ Hakim (rec.)

Chargers def.

S. janikowsi (k)

B. CHamberlain (TE)

O. Gadsden (rec.)

Jets def.

M. williams (rb)

A. Feeny (k)

keep in mind 17 round draft with 12 guys by the end you are picking up backup's of backup's

thats what i have to and my teams alot better than that and i had 12 rd pick

qb

jeff garcia

jay feilder

danny wuerful

rb

tiki barber

charlie garner

duce staley

jonathan wells

r

terell owens

armani toomer

musim muhamid

david terell

shannon sharpe

antonio bryant

k

john carney

john casay

d

greenbay

seattle

going for a three-peat babyyyyyyyyy

decepticons niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggaaaaaaa

being that trewguy is in my league i cant say what sites are good cuz i got a dopppppppppppppe ass one. pm me if you want them..

dog dont try making up a fake name to get the site........

gonzo is about to sign so dont be worried about him if you didnt draft yet

1 yr 3 mil

no word on j.smith but i dont see him holding out that much longer...he doesnt need camp as most all pro's dont so i think he just doesnt want to be in camp. though "fragile" fred taylor<his best friend> said that hes rdy to sit out the whole season if he has to....

Originally posted by santaforeal

going for a three-peat babyyyyyyyyy

decepticons niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggaaaaaaa

being that trewguy is in my league i cant say what sites are good cuz i got a dopppppppppppppe ass one. pm me if you want them..

dog dont try making up a fake name to get the site........

gonzo is about to sign so dont be worried about him if you didnt draft yet

1 yr 3 mil

no word on j.smith but i dont see him holding out that much longer...he doesnt need camp as most all pro's dont so i think he just doesnt want to be in camp. though "fragile" fred taylor<his best friend> said that hes rdy to sit out the whole season if he has to....

YOUR TEAM IS HURTING WHY DON'T YOU LISTT

Originally posted by pipdaddy

i took a gamble on smith in the 5th round of my draft....they better sign his ass. that owner is a real heeeb. the guy is the most productive wr in the last 7years and he's paid like 2 million..pathetic.

Tell me about it. I need Smith to sign since he's the first receiver I took (in the 3rd round), but when he does, it will be interesting to see how productive he is with McCardell gone. McCardell took a lot of pressure off of him. Actually, I forgot that I also took McCardell in my league. Hopefully everyone doubles up on Keyshawn so McCardell gets some balls thrown his way.

i had second pic

rb shaun alexdner

qb dante culpepper

rb lasonln tomilison

wr johnie morton

wr daiv terral

wr derek mason

wr travis taylor

rb conlis porter

w donte stallworth

wr terry glenn

def miami