Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fuuuuuuuuck! noooooooo!!!!

tastey

AAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:

i have just missed THE opportunity. i still CAN`T FUCKIN BELIEVE IT!!!!

i just was at a club, and the place was PACKED with hot babes. i knew a couple of girls there, so we dance on the dancefloor and this TWO 10s (and when i say 10 i MEAN 10, well over 6 foot high, blonde and FUCKIN hot dresses and BANGIN bodies) come on the dancefloor, begin to dance close to me and my girls. then they begin to MAKE OUT on the dancefloor, can you imagine two PLAYBOY bunnies making out right beside you? not to mention, all attention was focussed on them, so i focussed my attention on my girls (gotta stick out after all). so i leave the dancefloor after a few songs and they leave it too. i get something to drink, and those two girls go beside me and order something too. i see my chance and ask them if they enjoy the attention, they say yes, i ask them if they are serious, or just for fun, or if they are UP for some fun. one of the girls leans into my, whispers "that depends on you" into my ear, LICKING my fuckin ear when she is finished talking. so we talk (and touch) some more, then i leave for a second to tell the girls i´ve met there that they don´t have to wait for me. on my way to them, a fight breaks lose directly in front of me. i go between the guys, tell them to chill, and the moment the bouncers arrive, one of the guys starts hitting the other again. AND WHAT DO THESE FUCKERS DO??? THEY THROW ME OUT WITH THOSE GUYS AND WON`T LET ME INSIDE AGAIN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

damnit i am SO pissed right now. THEY WERE UP FOR A FUCKIN THREESOME!!! AND NOW I`M HOME, FUCKIN ALONE !!! ARRRRGH!!

Originally posted by roninmess

why didnt u wait outside for them afterwards.

yeah right, the club is opened until 4 am, it i now 2:50 and i am already home. :mad: :mad: ! i will absolutely confirm you they found another guy within MINUTES when i didn´t come back :(

and misk, what´s about the height? i am 6 foot and 2 inches (~1,84m). they STILL were taller than me!! fuck it they were so hot :cry: :cry:

excuse me while i go :blown: myself for being such a dumbass. i swear i will NEVER get between two guys fighting EVER AGAIN

Hey dude.............they were probably post op transexuals. how often do you see two 6 foot tall blondes, that'll take you home for a 3 way shag. Consider yourself lucky you were thrown out, spared yourself the potential lifelong embarassment you could have faced. :aright:

Originally posted by ou812

Hey dude.............they were probably post op transexuals. how often do you see two 6 foot tall blondes, that'll take you home for a 3 way shag. Consider yourself lucky you were thrown out, spared yourself the potential lifelong embarassment you could have faced. :aright:

Amen!!

you shudda seen em :cry: :cry:

i hope there were any pictues taken that night in the club. if there were, i will post em here so you can judge for yourself if they were transsexuals or not. i vote NOT :( :(

Originally posted by tastey

you shudda seen em :cry: :cry:

i hope there were any pictues taken that night in the club. if there were, i will post em here so you can judge for yourself if they were transsexuals or not. i vote NOT :( :(

Trust me dude..............if this is NYC we're talking about, there is a high probability.............and anyway, even if they weren't transexuals, it'll be easier for you to deal with if you just believe that they were.

Trust me dude..............if this is NYC we're talking about, there is a high probability.............and anyway, even if they weren't transexuals, it'll be easier for you to deal with if you just believe that they were.

look at his location, and pay attn to his posts, he said its like 3am. He's not in NYC.

Originally posted by tastey

AAAARRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad:

i have just missed THE opportunity. i still CAN`T FUCKIN BELIEVE IT!!!!

i just was at a club, and the place was PACKED with hot babes. i knew a couple of girls there, so we dance on the dancefloor and this TWO 10s (and when i say 10 i MEAN 10, well over 6 foot high, blonde and FUCKIN hot dresses and BANGIN bodies) come on the dancefloor, begin to dance close to me and my girls. then they begin to MAKE OUT on the dancefloor, can you imagine two PLAYBOY bunnies making out right beside you? not to mention, all attention was focussed on them, so i focussed my attention on my girls (gotta stick out after all). so i leave the dancefloor after a few songs and they leave it too. i get something to drink, and those two girls go beside me and order something too. i see my chance and ask them if they enjoy the attention, they say yes, i ask them if they are serious, or just for fun, or if they are UP for some fun. one of the girls leans into my, whispers "that depends on you" into my ear, LICKING my fuckin ear when she is finished talking. so we talk (and touch) some more, then i leave for a second to tell the girls i´ve met there that they don´t have to wait for me. on my way to them, a fight breaks lose directly in front of me. i go between the guys, tell them to chill, and the moment the bouncers arrive, one of the guys starts hitting the other again. AND WHAT DO THESE FUCKERS DO??? THEY THROW ME OUT WITH THOSE GUYS AND WON`T LET ME INSIDE AGAIN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

damnit i am SO pissed right now. THEY WERE UP FOR A FUCKIN THREESOME!!! AND NOW I`M HOME, FUCKIN ALONE !!! ARRRRGH!!

WOW...That just SUCKS..poor guy...I actually feel bad for you..coulda made your fantasy a reality. Sorry sweety. but hey, try again next week..maybe they'll be back to look for u ;)