Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going tonight?

Originally posted by pandora1305

i'm almost afraid to ask...what's a manzeer?

you never saw seinfeld when Kramer comes up with the manzeer because george's father had man titties???:laugh:

Brazeer = Manzeer

And no my father doesnt really have one;)

Originally posted by stonedcl

I hate going out in the rain, My Pubic hair gets all frizzy!

Im just gonna chill in my back yard and burn one..

Anyone wanna join me? :)

yeah i'll be there and i got some good shit, but around 7 or 8, b/c i got something to do before that. Cool?

Originally posted by doubledeuce

sexydiva... how was florida?

doubleduece.....it was great! I had a really good time. Its nothing like over here but it got the job done... You should of came with us. How was Saints for your b-day party. What are your plans for this weekend? I might head down the shore it the weather is permitting.

Originally posted by pandora1305

pubes?

i heard guys were shaving everything these days?

Not me I got a brook going down there all spiked up..

The COOL look.. I would show it off tonight at Metro/SP but the weather is nasty, and I would rather burn one with sexydiva

i am going to be at Jimmy's in Morristown tonight. kind of a far trek in this crappy weather...but it is for a good cause--girls' night out!! If you are anywhere near Morristown, stop by tonight. You are guaranteed at least four hot chics will be there :D

Originally posted by sexydiva99

doubleduece.....it was great! I had a really good time. Its nothing like over here but it got the job done... You should of came with us. How was Saints for your b-day party. What are your plans for this weekend? I might head down the shore it the weather is permitting.

I've gone on too many trips this year, and I'm going to south beach again at the end of september and october, so i had to pass that one up. Saints was very good, it was my first time there, i am definitely going back next tuesday if u want to come... i will be headed down the shore straight after work tomorrow until monday... u should def come down...good times...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I've gone on too many trips this year, and I'm going to south beach again at the end of september and october, so i had to pass that one up. Saints was very good, it was my first time there, i am definitely going back next tuesday if u want to come... i will be headed down the shore straight after work tomorrow until monday... u should def come down...good times...

yeah i might come down saturday night and just go out with Kiki...so if anything, i got ur cell number i'l give u a call...

I was supposed to hit up Deko tonight but the drive in this weather isnt gonna be too fun.

So looks like South Park first then off to Metro for Richie's last Thursday

Then I normally would hit Centro-Fly which has been sick but instead a bunch of us are going to the after party for the Video Music Awards. Should be a good time.