Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lllllllllooooooooollllllll

Today my mom brought my little sister and her friend to the mall to get my sis school shoes or something... well anyway... As they were leaving my mom looked behind her a she was backing out of the parking spot and he yelled something along the lines of "OH MY GOD!!!". Since it was raining horribly out my little sis was expecting to turn around and see someone laying on the ground that my mom hit.. she turns around and there is this 65 year old lady standing by the mall entrance with her pants down to her ankles, squatting, taking a crap.. how fucking nasty is that!!!! Everyone was staring at her laughing and she finished what she was doing... I love long island..... the entrance she did this at was by the food court where the bathrooms are located!!!!! :puke:

That's pretty disgusting but funny at the same time, and a little sad too i guess. I live near the south shore mall, glad i wasn't there to witness. BUT...............

Last year my girlfriend and I were walking through Central Park, near the 70s, on a beautiful fall day. We are going through some of the trails when all of a sudden my girlfriend lets this massive shriek out, and I thought there was a fuckin bear or a huge snake or something like that but noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

A man in his 30's COMPLETELY NUDE, laying one down in his hands!!!! I was like OMG! WTF! LOL! and every other acronym in the book. We turned quickly and headed back the other way, thats when, another couple about our age is walking right past us in the direction we just came from. My girlfriend said "Do NOT go through there trust me on this" and the girl gave us a look like WHATEVER BITCH! About 20 seconds later we heard the girl make almost the identical shriek as my girlfriend had and the guy was like HOLY SHIT!!!

We just walked away laughing.

That's pretty disgusting but funny at the same time, and a little sad too i guess. I live near the south shore mall, glad i wasn't there to witness. BUT...............

Last year my girlfriend and I were walking through Central Park, near the 70s, on a beautiful fall day. We are going through some of the trails when all of a sudden my girlfriend lets this massive shriek out, and I thought there was a fuckin bear or a huge snake or something like that but noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

A man in his 30's COMPLETELY NUDE, laying one down in his hands!!!! I was like OMG! WTF! LOL! and every other acronym in the book. We turned quickly and headed back the other way, thats when, another couple about our age is walking right past us in the direction we just came from. My girlfriend said "Do NOT go through there trust me on this" and the girl gave us a look like WHATEVER BITCH! About 20 seconds later we heard the girl make almost the identical shriek as my girlfriend had and the guy was like HOLY SHIT!!!

We just walked away laughing.

Sorry for the long story but I just thought since we were on the topic of shitting in public.....EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! ;)

Originally posted by bebby6919

Today my mom brought my little sister and her friend to the mall to get my sis school shoes or something... well anyway... As they were leaving my mom looked behind her a she was backing out of the parking spot and he yelled something along the lines of "OH MY GOD!!!". Since it was raining horribly out my little sis was expecting to turn around and see someone laying on the ground that my mom hit.. she turns around and there is this 65 year old lady standing by the mall entrance with her pants down to her ankles, squatting, taking a crap.. how fucking nasty is that!!!! Everyone was staring at her laughing and she finished what she was doing... I love long island..... the entrance she did this at was by the food court where the bathrooms are located!!!!! :puke:

looks like u can t depend on depends after all :confused: