Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VMA's.....2002

nitro449

shes gross.... and that comment about her is exactly what she wants to hear from guys... isnt it obvious? :yuck: but whatever... shes plummeted so badly recently shes not even worth talkin bout

britney looked great... ive seen her look better but she really looked good..

shakira looked incredible during her performance...

shakira+britney=SICK bodies :drool:

eminem looked quite edible during his performance as well although he never did anything for me before...

and justin can have me anytime, anyplace... gawd i love him.

:)

Originally posted by tastyt

I thought she looked like trash squared... I used to think she was so hot too... and that look on her face... I guess she thought it was supposed to look like sexy bedroom eyes... instead it just looked like she was on dope...

YUP trainwrecked my lord.................

seriously....i agree with tasty...used to think she had it....well....miss christina lost it.........

shakira hot as always....

...sorry.....but i thought brit looked like a tacky stripper....definitely can do better.......

didn't catch the whole show.....had to go out;) ....but i will watch it at least one of the 888898989998 times it will be on the next month....

btw....lots of pics on the jersey board of vma's

Did you guys really look at her? She had body work done. Look at her in the past....no ass and all. Last night, all of the sudden, she was out there like what?? It's amazing what money can do. However, she's still looked like something you just want hit and run.