Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's everyone got on their agenda's this weekend?

Guest tilly

Originally posted by phuturephunk

My schedule, befoe I leave work:

Friday: Masturbation

Saturday: Wake up, more masturbation

Sunday: Cancel with Tilly, even more masturbation

Monday: Yes, even more masturbation, apply ice packs

Tuesday: Back to work.

:laugh: sounds like my plans.

Originally posted by tilly

NOOOOOOOO you can masterbate b4 and after I get there, k?

your place is in dire need of some attention...and i have to make sure i leave before 6 before that fucking bell goes off and rips my heart out of my chest~

. . . Yes, I can say, hypothetically of course, that it's a really bad Idea to be in the process of fondling the pickle when that 150 decibel horn goes off . . . . I don't know this for fact, of course, but hypothetically, one may *pull* the hypothetical pickle a little farther than the instructions tell one too . . . :laugh: . . .

. . . Yes, I can say, hypothetically of course, that it's a really bad Idea to be in the process of fondling the pickle when that 150 decibel horn goes off . . . . I don't know this for fact, of course, but hypothetically, one may *pull* the hypothetical pickle a little farther than the instructions tell one too . . . :laugh: . . .

umm o.k. :laugh: youre nutz.

Originally posted by xpander

Saturday night...Direct drive...

Um...slow weekend i guess...:confused:

never fear dear friend for next week shall prove to be "da bombz" ;)

this weekend does suck though....i'll probably show up at baktun and drink some 6 dolla heiny's on saturday. and then show up there again monday for T1k and drink even more 6 dolla heiny's. oh well.

So, seeing as how we need to make schedule modifications based on the horn, which we didn't take into account, my new schedule looks something like this:

Friday: Masturbation, with a brief pause between 5:55 P.M and 6:05 P.M (allowing for timer latency in the firehouse horn tower)

Saturday: Wake up, more masturbation, with a brief pause during the times of 8:55 A.M. and 9:05 A.M, P.M. non-spank times are same as above

Sunday: Get into a massive argument with Tilly about how my need to spank the pickle like a bad, rabid monkey is even more important than some barbecue then even more masturbation with pauses at times listed above.

Monday: Yes, even more masturbation with pause times listed above, apply ice packs

Tuesday: Back to work. (maybe squeeze 5 or 6 off before 8:00 A.M)

So, seeing as how we need to make schedule modifications based on the horn, which we didn't take into account, my new schedule looks something like this:

Friday: Masturbation, with a brief pause between 5:55 P.M and 6:05 P.M (allowing for timer latency in the firehouse horn tower)

Saturday: Wake up, more masturbation, with a brief pause during the times of 8:55 A.M. and 9:05 A.M, P.M. non-spank times are same as above

Sunday: Get into a massive argument with Tilly about how my need to spank the pickle like a bad, rabid monkey is even more important than some barbecue then even more masturbation with pauses at times listed above.

Monday: Yes, even more masturbation with pause times listed above, apply ice packs

Tuesday: Back to work. (maybe squeeze 5 or 6 off before 8:00 A.M)

i'm never shaking your hand again.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by wideskies

what're the set times tonight @ Baktun? *bounce*

humm, good question..flyer doesn't give that much detail.

will i be graced with your company tonight???

Guest tilly
Originally posted by wideskies

hmm... how much tonight at Baktun? i do indeed hope to go.

$5 b4 1:00AM. $8 after

for more details see sonic basement