Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when you go out to a club, when do you eat dinner?

Who needs food? The drugs keep me going! :P

umm... j/k... I try to eat about an hour or so before leaving, and I'll usually end up buying a carb drink or something at the club, or I bring a Powerbar like hotcheme. The Edge in DC has a dining area where you can buy real food like french fries and hot dogs -- I'd love to see THAT in more clubs!!!

...if i can help it..i dont...otherwise, i'll eat a power bar and health shake a couple of hours before going out...i'll feast that night or the next morning...food just weighs me down...makes me feel sluggish...and i feel thinner in them pink leather pants...

Originally posted by hoke

umm... j/k... I try to eat about an hour or so before leaving, and I'll usually end up buying a carb drink or something at the club, or I bring a Powerbar like hotcheme. The Edge in DC has a dining area where you can buy real food like french fries and hot dogs -- I'd love to see THAT in more clubs!!!

centro has a restaurant in it, doesn't it?

Originally posted by hoke

i had a chicken sandwich at the edge alst week and it was one of the nastiest things i have ever eaten. but i forgot my powerbars so i had no choice.. i was too hungry to dance!

Originally posted by hotcheme

i had a chicken sandwich at the edge alst week and it was one of the nastiest things i have ever eaten. but i forgot my powerbars so i had no choice.. i was too hungry to dance!

Shoulda had the fries... delicious! *rubs tummy appreciatively*

I don't think I could eat during a night out. I remember back in the days of Twilo when phatman and I would hit the candy vendor to chomp on some m&ms. It was so nasty, I had like three of the blue m&ms and just couldn't stomach it.

I do get very hungry around 4am after an evening of heavy drinking and crystal meth abuse.

Originally posted by joeg

centro has a restaurant in it, doesn't it?

they sure do. world class international cuisine.....highly regarded by zagat's. here's a pic:

ha-mario.jpg

if you don't know where it is, it's in the 80s room between the guys bathroom and the CD player DJ booth thing, to the left of the little lounge area there's a door. i mean where the fuck else would you think it is but by the 80s room? look at what the fucking people are wearing for christ's sake.

you can order food at centro at the bar on the main floor - you don't need to go to the restaurant

i remember lavendermenace got a burrito there once at 2:30 in the morning. it was yummy! like really good, but i think pricey (compared to fries and shit) - like 12 bucks maybe? not sure.

never include these two words in the same post.

burrito & shit

Originally posted by barvybe

you can order food at centro at the bar on the main floor - you don't need to go to the restaurant

i remember lavendermenace got a burrito there once at 2:30 in the morning. it was yummy! like really good, but i think pricey (compared to fries and shit) - like 12 bucks maybe? not sure.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i needed protein. i don't really like carbs and candy makes me more tired.

A lot of clubs sell protein drinks these days. I'll take one of those over most fast food chicken any day!

*experiences sympathy stomach pains*

what do you like to barbeque?

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i usually eat right before i go out, which usually is japanese food....

...I always eat dinner very late...at around 10ish....

...sometimes i even barbeque at 10/11 O'Clock.... :blank::laugh: