Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Jonathan Peters Sound Factory Cd......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PFloyd40

don't have it so can't help ya w/ the copy..

but then again if you really wanna know what its like, just go download the latest ktu vocal, loop it 7 times, burn that and you'll get a better idea...

um, yeah...:rolleyes:

one stupid fucking response

Originally posted by magilicuti

um, yeah...:rolleyes:

one stupid fucking response

agreed

i was actually being serious.

What got me thinkin is i heard it wasn't bad from non-SF people but of course..they don't own it..otherwise i would get it from them.

also..

im not jackin $20 to throw down on a cd.

instead im saving that for a blowjob in the bronx.

::i just hope clubkat will be working that night::

::ROAR::

na its actually pretty on point..

you could very easily walk into factory, stay for 3 hours and hear 4 songs...

this is my last response to your reply. exactly which ktu vocal can be heard in sf right now? um, none. and i'm sick of ppl still hating on sf and jp. and when you bring up bullshit its even worse because it shows you just hate for no reason. like little kids with the yo mama jokes, give it a rest.

i'll burn the jp cds for you, they aren't really what's being rocked right now but, i'm sure you heard most of it already too.

this is my last response to your reply. exactly which ktu vocal can be heard in sf right now? um, none. and i'm sick of ppl still hating on sf and jp. and when you bring up bullshit its even worse because it shows you just hate for no reason. like little kids with the yo mama jokes, give it a rest.

i'll burn the jp cds for you, they aren't really what's being rocked right now but, i'm sure you heard most of it already too.

how is it bullshit when i'm speaking from past experiences?

i actually used to go to factory a lot a few years ago but dont' anymore.. so settle down.. i can hate on jp all i want b/c he sucks now and that is my opinion...

and i dont' have to go there to know all the ktu vocals he's playing.. i can hear all about it from my factory loving friends..

name one ktu vocal he's playing now and i'll shut up bitch

ya know, just b/c he's playing the track before ktu gets there hands on it doesn't mean its not ktu cheese... i dont' have to know the names of the tracks to know they'll be on ktu in a couple months...

agreed with magiclutti what the fuck are you talking bout... name one ktu song he is playing right now... and those hour long loops havent been dont in weeks... jp has been clean for over 2 months.. hense why the music has been alot and i mean alot better in the last 2 months plus... i havent missed a sat night there in over a year and a half... i have been there for his ups and his downs... and i will tell you last week the music sucked which usually happens after a theme party... but the theme party and the two weeks before that the music was off the fucking hook... i seriously think that you all hate on sf just to bitch about something.... i used to hate on jp more than prolly anyone out there about 4 or 5 months ago.. and as of late he has been off the hook... with the exception of last week.. but i will promise you tonight is gonna be sick if it compares to labor day weekend last year....

oh and the cd if you want i can send it to you online i have it on mp3.... let me know

ya know, just b/c he's playing the track before ktu gets there hands on it doesn't mean its not ktu cheese... i dont' have to know the names of the tracks to know they'll be on ktu in a couple months...

and yet on the jp cd, "Live with Jonathan Peters" i can't find one track here that was ever on a ktu playlist, strange :rolleyes:

why don't you ask your factory friends what ktu vocal is being played and tell us. otherwise don't post responses like that. just shows your ignorance and hate

if thats what you consider refelction on past experiences in a club, then yes, i guess thats what it is....

and i'll continute to post what i like when i like thanks for your approval though..

if thats what you consider refelction on past experiences in a club, then yes, i guess thats what it is....

and i'll continute to post what i like when i like thanks for your approval though..

if you wanna post up complete bullshit then keep on going. seems like you are getting a lot of back from your first response.

i also find it funny how ppl always hate on factory then when corrected they always say they used to go a few years ago.

see now i caught a glimpse of what was an intelligent response from someone in this thread where they actually spoke about how he's spinning, as opposed to lashing out like a little baby..

if he's changed then enlighten me.. but until then, settle down w/ all the shit talking, b/c i was merely presenting an opinion WHICH I FORMULATED THROUGH MY OWN EXPERIENCES..

YESSSSS I LOVEEEEEE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!

continue on folks as i eat my Rold Gold Cheddar Pretzels and sip my Wild Cherry Pepsi.

hopefully by that time i'll have the cd ...then i'll post a review so we can have more drama ok kids?

carry on.