Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth Went To SF Last Night For The 1st Time (no Joke).

quoth

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to add that..

THIS IS THE THREAD OF THE FUCKIN YEAR

its so funny because im the last person someone would think would ever go to factory...yet i go there..i give it a shot..and bam!....NO HATE!! ALL LOVE and this thread has life because there is not a single thing to hate because my review was cut and dry and flawless with no bullshit only what i actually witnessed.

and i can not wait to actually go back and maybe even run into some of the peeps i normally dont.

Originally posted by quoth

And i didn't like it.

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is prolly the longest reveiew you will ever read (cause i just got home) but...

FOR ALL THE HATERS AND NAYSAYERS..LISTEN UP CAUSE THIS IS PROLLY THE MOST UNBIASED REVIEW U WILL EVER GET WITHOUT ACTUALLY GOING TO THE CLUB ITSELF.

Ok so check it..

pure curiosity forever has always daunted me to see what all this bullshit hype was to begin with, with Sound Factory. So fuckin...i happened to be talkin to magilicuti and for some strange reason he sparked my interest and motivation to "what the hell" come check it out.

So last night i went to a bar..then Howells at ARC...then after Howells...i decided to go with my partner in crime, njangel to Factory.

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll....

i get there...get carded the norm....then go to get patted down which actually was the weakest pat down i ever got in my life as opposed to the trademark Exit nut grab. After that...me and njangel and my italian cutey wander upstairs to pay...where admission is $30.

We start to walk in and IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!! a rush of adrenaline flows through my veins. The vibe that this club has is severely fucking unreal and something i have never felt, since the days of THE TUNNEL.

Lemme tell you....when you walk in...it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REMINDS YOU OF TUNNEL...in that whole kinda like "underground, secret society that no one really knows about" way even though we all know SF aint underground.

VERYYYYY beautiful club..nice muthafuckin layout.

4 GODDAMN LEVELS!! :eek:

let me just say this:

TO ALL THE HATERS AND PEOPLE TOO FUCKIN STUBBORN TO HAVE THE BALLS AND CHECK IT OUT LIKE I DID...

THIS CLUB:

A)Has THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE best looking fucking women in all of New York City, i shittttttttt you not....

B)The sound system honest to god......is seriously prolly the best in NYC, BASS wise....YES EVEN BETTER THAN THE FUCKIN PHAZON AT ARC! The godamn basslines i could swear made my heart skip a beat or too unreal.

C) The fuckin overhyped "drugs everywhere bullshit" is such cocksucking bullshit and heresay...sure i saw fucked up people but never once doin shit right out in the open....also....i did this whole night at SF sober cause i dont do drugs to begin with...instead i drink.

D)The crowd is PROBABLY THEEEEEEEEEEEE FRIENDLIEST MUTHAFUCKIN CROWD IN NEW YORK CITY.....

Examples:

1) about 9 random strangers throughout the night, all fucking girls....introduced themselves to me, simply because they said they liked my shirt and started up a convo

2) sure theres juiceheads there but EVERYYYYYYYYYYY SINGLE ONE I BUNKED INTO was mad chill and patted me on the back..and you all know i aint no fuckin Arnold Schwarzenegger so its NOT AT ALL like the typical stereotype of "the meathead v.s. the lanky dude"

3)this girl was walking up the steps...which have to be the steeeeeeeepest muthafuckin steps i have ever walked up or down lol and like she couldnt hold her balance very well with her heels...so i extended my arm...she grabbed my hand...and held it as a guide as she up the stairs, then when she got to the top she gave me a kiss and said thank you very much.

Now...i'd love to see one other club in nyc at the moment where these same 3 things happen every weekend and yet people keep going.

The place was beyond packed and lemme tell ya...lots of muthafuckin good dancers and i DID NOT ONCE see "the guido fist pump" everyone there has there own style.

The dj:

i reallllllllllllly must say that i WAS IN FACT impressed by jonathan peters capabilities.

Mind u, this comment is coming from a regular 21 yr old dude who listens to allll generes of electronica but mainly TECHNO, Drum-n-bass and trance...but holy fuck...all that kept going through my head while i looked down the balcony is that...man...look at this muthafuckin guy makin these thousands of people move.

let me also say that...

NEVER EVER MUTHAFUCKIN EVER!!!!!!...since the days of The Tunnel....did i ever get goosebumps and that automatic smile put on my face from hearing a song.

Luz Divina-In Your Eyes

was the song that did it for me.

HER VOICE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING MAGICAL AND FUCKIN PIERCING AS HELL!!!!! That girl has serious talent and that song is SERIOUSLY VERY GOOD TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST.

In my personal opinon...

i would describe JP's music as "EPIC HOUSE"

A few years ago they had a genere they called, "EPIC TRANCE" which later became known as progressive/uplifting trance.

Now the reason i give my own title of "EPIC HOUSE" is because the guy truly works his shit and DO NOT BELIVE THIS STEREOTYPICAL LOOP FOR AN HOUR BULLSHIT....if anything the man only looped shit for minutes at a time..and i was listening VERY carefully...but shit...his house music has all these fuckin built up sad intros that just break down into some nast ass progressive house.

I really had shitloads of fun tonight met sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many people throughout the night....fuckin....chilled with magilicuti (sorry, i had to leave brotha man) fuckin saw some peeps from other boards i knew.

The point here is that:

NEVER EVER BELIVE ALL THE HYPE...as in ALL THE FUCKIN HATE THATS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CLUB...IS PURE BULLSHIT AND ME AS A NON-BIASED CLUB GOER CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS BECAUSE I WENT THERE MYSELF AND SAW 1ST HAND WHAT EXACTLY MAKES SF SO GODDAMN GREAT AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHAT DOES MAKE IT SO GREAT...GO THERE FIND OUT FOR YOUR MUTHAFUCKING SELVES AND JONATHAN PETERS WILL MAKE A BELIVER OUT OF YOU...UNTIL THEN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You never know till you go.... I am glad you loved the first time there. I am not a big SF head like I used to be, but even so, that place just has some qualities that will never change:D