Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im *officially* a free smurf

georgym

Yeah, so things with smurfette and I have hit another wall, and we're gonna take a break.

It just turns out that she's not ready for a commitment, and no matter how hard we try to make it work, we each want something else out of it.

Lately, things seemed to be getting much better. She was calling me more, wanting to go out, and we had a great smurfy time together. But she always seemed to have trouble taking things up a notch, and would often complain of things that weren't going right for her in her life.

So i guess, for now, it's not meant to be. Im going to let her be, and hope for the best. But i can't wait for her, so im going to move on...

See you all around smurfcountry :)

It's just hard, but I've been telling myself "it's not me", because she's the one that really hasn't been the rational one here. She would beep me for silly things, like how to wear her hair, or what clothes to wear. She told me she liked my advice, and so many other things, but in the end, she told me she wants to be the one to rely on herself, and not rely on someone else so much.

So i guess that somewhat explains this, but i still don't understand what went wrong. I guess that's part of breakup's. There's always one side that feels cheated out, or at least at a loss of words .

Originally posted by gmccookny

It's just hard, but I've been telling myself "it's not me", because she's the one that really hasn't been the rational one here. She would beep me for silly things, like how to wear her hair, or what clothes to wear. She told me she liked my advice, and so many other things, but in the end, she told me she wants to be the one to rely on herself, and not rely on someone else so much.

So i guess that somewhat explains this, but i still don't understand what went wrong. I guess that's part of breakup's. There's always one side that feels cheated out, or at least at a loss of words .

rent the video "high fidelity" by john cusak. seriously, i watched it yesterday and it deals exactly with that what you are going through, and it offers a solution (i don´t mean the obvious one in the film, there is a hidden REAL solution in the film)

Sorry to hear that smurfy... but I guess it's time for you to move on now....you've been there, and back and forth more than once now and it might just not 'meant to be'.

Keep your chin up and I'm sure you'll find yourself some cute smurfette, that appreciates the committment you are able to give to a girl :)