Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Closing Party...

:clap::party::clap:

thanx to everyone. see ya around this fall & winter i hope! :wipesatearfromeye:

hope i dont miss anyone....but here goes:

joeys24 - we closed the summer out in style and kept it real yo. now its time to find a new place to live :cool:

kimmie - fun as usual.xoxo

amanda - first time at tempts ehh?

dom - mc motha fucking Haaaaaam-erred

danfury - you da man. enuff said

tempkid - dont ever try to kiss me again or i'll break your faaaawking teeth.

clubangel & counterpart - the 2 cutest people in the place.

bmw4jay - meet ya at SF one of these days.

spygirl & friends - got water?

jarmenio - wow thats all i have to say....fucking WOW

binoy - chilling as always

notallthere - smoking a cigar with style

allishara - nice to meet you.

brian1500 - how's your liver?

cigs - you da man.enuff said

emmitt - good to see ya again

ceotter - best bartender ever. always smiling. love ya

mikey bugout - thanx for the cd. good shit

sergio - hey. howya doin. see ya around

denny T - i am officially converted. thanx

good times...good times

I don't even know how to describe that closing party... but all I know is that I had the BEST time of my entire summer!!! :D Dealing with that crowd and the bathroom lines, and the sweaty people all around me and getting bumped into and spilling my drinks every five seconds, let me tell you it was ALL WORTH IT just to experience the last half hour of that place. I have never been to a closing part there EVER and now I can't ever imagine skipping one!!! Denny played everything I would have wanted to hear, I was around everyone that I wanted to be with... (except Teresa who decided to be WEAK and miss the party :( - you are gonna hear a mouthful from Cigs just you wait!!!)

All in all a fucking AWESOME TIME!!! :D :D

Nice seeing everyone I know and love again, mikebugout it was nice meeting you and the CD is awesome!!! Also nice meeting cosmicgate!

I had the best time sunday night!! Denny was great as always!! I will still say my best closing party was the summer of 98 though! This one came in close seconds!! I was feelin great and everybody was awesome!! Thank you ceotter for the drinks and letting us sit on your bar!! Richie - damn you I had on a white tube top that was very see through when wet!!! Cigs - you didn't help with all the water you poured down the front of me!! Alli - sorry I couldn't let go of your hands!!(You weren't the only one that got hand massages!) Sexyinthecity - nice to finally met you & your boyfriend!! Brian1500 - If you remeber doing a shot with me I'll be surprised!! It was cool hanging with everybody over there!!! Can't wait to meet up again for the fall/winter!!!

:D:):D:cool::)

This was my second closing party! Last year doesn't even come close to this year. Denny was unbelievable! The last hour was the greatest hour I ever spent at a club. I was w/ all my friends, i couldn't ask for anything more. Ceotter, your the best. You better come visit me this year at abyss.

Binoy, "im gonna murder you!"

:blown:

I had such a great time - from what I can actually remember.

Guesepe - write that down - I actually had FUN..lol.

Binoy - you remember me now??!!.. :D

Pipdaddy - great meeting you too! glad to see you finally found that cigarette.

JPDD81029109 - let go of my hands you freak!!

CGM - nice meeting you girl!

Spygirl - I knew you looked familiar!.. lol

Emmitt - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Cigs - I hate you.... lol... next time Im bringing a hose

DJDanFury - Great to finally meet you - your nuts!

Ceotter - Now I know the woman behind the legend - your the best!!

Sexyinthecity - the bathroom bandit.... crazy ass!

DoublePlay - where did you go??

If I forgot anyone else - Im sorry!!

it was my first closing party as well and couldnt think of better to close out an incredible summer...pip thank you for making me go to tempts this summer(the rest of our "headliner" friends are lame)...ever since classics night the summer has been off the hook...next year we do it right from the start...kimmie, a great time as always...where were you all night?...spygirl, it was fun hanging out, look forward to seeing u again...amanda, are u on cp yet?...teresa...why werent u there?

as for the party itself, it was one of the most incredible times ive ever had in my life...the music was amazing, i think i heard every song that i could want to hear...look forward to seeing everyone over the winter and doing this again next summer :D

Originally posted by joeys24

it was my first closing party as well and couldnt think of better to close out an incredible summer...pip thank you for making me go to tempts this summer(the rest of our "headliner" friends are lame)...ever since classics night the summer has been off the hook...next year we do it right from the start...kimmie, a great time as always...where were you all night?...spygirl, it was fun hanging out, look forward to seeing u again...amanda, are u on cp yet?...teresa...why werent u there?

as for the party itself, it was one of the most incredible times ive ever had in my life...the music was amazing, i think i heard every song that i could want to hear...look forward to seeing everyone over the winter and doing this again next summer :D

Joey, I think we'll all have to plan a night out.....:idea:

Originally posted by joeys24

I missed you guys! I'm glad everyone had a good time though! :D Kristy and I were literally hanging from the rafters at DJAIS.....Sunday night was definitaly 1 of the best nights of the summer!!!!! :drunk:

Originally posted by jarmenio

What a great deal I got for getting you a cigarette!

don't mention it bro. i take care of the people who take care of me. see ya around this winter for some more fun filled nights in sayreville. remember...what happens in tempts stays in tempts :D