Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
quoth

Ladies...whats the deal with Silk Boxers on dudes?...

hot or not?

I do own a few pairs but rarely wear them cause:

A) they give 24/7 hard-ons by the slightest rub

B)there is constant wind muthafuckin tunnel blowin up in my meat and potatoes

C)they are kinda short..or im kinda tall.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!

i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVEEEEEEEEE when a girl slides her hand over it as i get hard..the feel of silk and a throbbin cock just go hand in hand (no pun intended).

i like em, there nice and sexy shows that the guy cares about his underwear... just like you guys like certain undrwear on females it goes both ways... those plain boxers just dont cuts it u know kinda like grandma panties .... not cute.. definitly not sexy

Guest jroo

i havent had any silk boxers in a long time. that used to be all that i wore. but they are extremely fragile, every pair ive ever had has ripped to shreads. maybe they are only good for those special occaisions. ahhhh, to be rich. i would wear them all the time. now i just go for the boxers that have a different color waistband then the rest of the boxers, some sort of plaid with minimal colors im not talking a lumber jack here.

they don't do it for me - kinda like satin sheets: sort of too slick, and i don't mean just literally. i just see ridiculously rich middle-aged guys who smoke cigars and have bleached, implanted trophy wives. but i do acknowledge that that's just the sterotypical image in my head.

Guest jroo

i tried to find some silk boxers yesterday at the gap, needless to say they didnt have them. are they out of style and nobody told me? i want a pair again, they were so comfortable

i bought a pair of silk boxers the other day for my pookie, they have sean john ones and nautica in stores like jimmy jazz, and hyperactive.... (sorry if these stores aint around you im from the hood) its worth a try :D

Guest jroo

thanks, i was shopping in dc. but i was pressed on time, i need more time, maybe this weekend.