Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One good thing about summer ending

i can agree with that nice to be 5 or 10 mins from some of the clubs I was shiting my pants on the wayhome from seaside early monday morning it was me and a bunch of cops on the road.

Although the ride wasnt too long was sleeping for some of it too bad i was driving too. Maybe too many yrs at seaside says i can navigate home while sleeping

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i can agree with that nice to be 5 or 10 mins from some of the clubs I was shiting my pants on the wayhome from seaside early monday morning it was me and a bunch of cops on the road.

Although the ride wasnt too long was sleeping for some of it too bad i was driving too. Maybe too many yrs at seaside says i can navigate home while sleeping

Wow, you just reminded me of the speeding ticket I got on the way home tuesday morning. 95 mph apparently is not acceptable on the highway. Thank god he dropped it to 84.........what a guy. He asked me if I knew why he pulled me over I said speeding? He said how fast do you think you were going, I said around 75, he just laughed and said try 95. Phew, thank god I slowed down when I saw him..............lol

that sucks working all year to get where you wanna be just to lose it in the sumer. i kinda slacked a bit this year so wasnt too ripped but bascilly all i need to do is eat right. I ate to stay where i am for the summer now ill eat to get bigger. probably put on 10 - 15 lbs by christmas. Might even put on more if i decide to stick a needle in my ass for 6 weeks

It does suck.... I never seem to have too much trouble leaning up, its puttin on size that I struggle with....

That's why I get a little bummed out at the end of the summer....

Ya know what though, its so much fun.... I wouldn't change a thing.....

So you only shoot for 6 weeks????? lol....

Just kiddin... to each his own.....

yeah six weeks would be enough and it seems the path has been cleared so i can do it with ut hearing shit from anyone.

plus i dont want to gain too much weight screws up my range for playing ball (thus doubleplay).

SO i figure 5'8 and about 200 should do this year for me.

to get big eat big.

breakfast 4 eggs and bacon plus protein shake

snack protien shake

lunch 2 turkey on whole wheat sand.

snack protein shake

dinner 1 4 lbs chicken and vegies

dinner 2 2 or 3 steaks and some veggies

hmm that should do ( does that make me a pig ??)

looks like you have your diet dialed in good.....

The only thing I vary from on my diet is less dependance on the shakes.... it's everyone's preference....

My first problem with em is that I am lactose intolerant... so I end up wasting my food in the can due to digestion problems from the dairy protein....

I sub in ground turkey or beef with rice or a sweet potatoe for your shake meals.....

Other than that.... I give it a thumbs up.....

So you are eating/working out to hit 200, or are you 200 trying to bulk up???

that sucks working all year to get where you wanna be just to lose it in the sumer. i kinda slacked a bit this year so wasnt too ripped but bascilly all i need to do is eat right. I ate to stay where i am for the summer now ill eat to get bigger. probably put on 10 - 15 lbs by christmas. Might even put on more if i decide to stick a needle in my ass for 6 weeks

Speaking of needles, I got a Tetnus shot yesterday and I swear my DOC doesnt have a clue...I wanted to back hand him, take the needle and show him how its done:mad:

no im working now up to 200 im only about 175. i was 190 2 yrs ago but stopped working out due to a friggin hooch. swear i got to stop with these hooches.

As far as the shakes go i never use milk always water. dont know if that helps the lactose intolerance. milk gets you bloated and creatine does a good enough job of that

yea fell asleep many times....Just ask my RIMS there all bent from Hitting The Ruts on RT 18....JP18 im sure u can agree with me on that......Construction, Drinks, Tired and driving do not mix well....5 minuted stumble home will be great...But nuttin beats the $$$ u make down the shore in the summer...Or for most of u nothing beats the amount of money u spend down the shore.....

Originally posted by djprime

yea fell asleep many times....Just ask my RIMS there all bent from Hitting The Ruts on RT 18....JP18 im sure u can agree with me on that......Construction, Drinks, Tired and driving do not mix well....5 minuted stumble home will be great...But nuttin beats the $$$ u make down the shore in the summer...Or for most of u nothing beats the amount of money u spend down the shore.....

:( No arguement from me on that, but You left out the gaurd rails and the trackter trailers....:(

Originally posted by latinaz

............................NOT A GOD DAMN THING!!

:mad::flame::bigfinge::mad:

:mad2::unhappy::chainsaw:

yeah well sometimes its nice to wake up in the morining and its nice and cold so you pull the person with you closer to keep warm and then find a way to sweat. now i just gotta find that damn person although the summertime, dripping hot soaking wet all over mornings are fun too. especially the dual shower afterwards