Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summers Over....WELCOME HOME...Metro Lounge ROLLCALL!!!

ml2k1

Now its time to back step back into OUR WORLD.....

SUMMERS OVER ............WELCOME HOME!

METRO LOUNGE..............................

ok everyone, our "official" fall 2002 grand opening promotions are for next week, but for this weeks "sneak peak" i have been giving permission, once again , to give FREE ADMISSION to EVERYONE who responds to this thread, for THIS FRIDAY.........the return of our VERY MUCH missed FRIDAY NiGHT @METRO LOUNGE.And marks the return of RICHIE RYDELL to friday nights. Even though richie on thursdays all summer long was a great night, NOTHING, and i mean,NOTHING beats the vibe and energy of the friday night crowd at Metro. So i hope to see the entire Metro/Merge family "diehards" come out this friday. I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So just respond to this thread, your name +how many (ex. George +3) arrive BEFORE 11PM at METRO LOUNGE this Friday and you are in for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again. And remember the fall/winter 2002 line up @Metro Lounge is....

Thursdays - Jerseys biggest thursday collage night will continue rotatingthe BEST up and coming djs in the tri- state area,....this thursday dj JUSTIN HIGGINS

FRIDAYS - begining our 5th season and STILL the biggest friday in nj, with the one and only........resident dj RICHIE RYDELL

all NEW upscale SATURDAY NIGHT - 23 FOR GUYS 21 FOR GIRLS

Featuring dj louis Todaro(from South Park thursdays)

George, thank you for a great summer.

I know what you mean about the thursday party. It was crazy:eek: ,dont get me wrong, but the crowd was alot different than fridays.

I CANT'T WAIT FOR FRIDAYS.

Please put me on the list

LYNN +2

till friday:D ..........................................

"I just want to give my thanks too the following people and say what a great summer it was..."

--- ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!!!!!!!! Fegs pack it in after this past weekend, the real shit starts this week. Fri. should be a sick night taking in all the summer momentum and rising to another level..... (now that I slept for 3 straight days I can talk shit)

Chris D +4

My thanks to RICHIE for the soundtrack to the best summer yet....

NOW it's time to get back to business....I can't wait to get back HOME! Looking forward to a Richie winter like no other!

Metro Lounge this Friday.....I can't wait

Ant + the Happy hour crew!!

See you all Tomorrow night!