Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
magilicuti

Do you have friends that never come out?

Do you have friends that never ever come out? No excuse other then they are tired or some other made up shit? Maybe they'll say they are going but end up not going or just not pick up their phone. Or say they are going and last second change their mind (when everyone else knows they are gonna change their minds anyway?) Anyone got friends like that?

Originally posted by magilicuti

Do you have friends that never ever come out? No excuse other then they are tired or some other made up shit? Maybe they'll say they are going but end up not going or just not pick up their phone. Or say they are going and last second change their mind (when everyone else knows they are gonna change their minds anyway?) Anyone got friends like that?

oh yeah i got friends like...

...ive given up on asking them...

...im sick of hearing from them : "I Wanna go out so bad...When Are we going out" and then when that night comes they are nowhere to be found... :blank:

or the usual, "I have no money" and then they go out on a shopping spree the day after... :blank:

or "I have a boyfriend now...its pointless" :mad:

or "Im over it" :mad:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

oh yeah i got friends like...

...ive given up on asking them...

...im sick of hearing from them : "I Wanna go out so bad...When Are we going out" and then when that night comes they are nowhere to be found... :blank:

or the usual, "I have no money" and then they go out on a shopping spree the day after... :blank:

or "I have a boyfriend now...its pointless" :mad:

or "Im over it" :mad:

just like Im tired of hearing your excuses when me and magilicuti ask you to meet up with us :tongue: