Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does your board name mean?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well, when AOL first came out I wanted that as my screenname, I don't know I just made it up (spelling and all) but when I tried to register it was already taken!!! :( But I always wished and wished that it was my name for some reason. Thennnnn....... years later when I wanted to register for cp, I figured, :idea: oooooo I bet no one has that name here!!! And I picked it!!! :D

Originally posted by StArBrYte

well, when AOL first came out I wanted that as my screenname, I don't know I just made it up (spelling and all) but when I tried to register it was already taken!!! :( But I always wished and wished that it was my name for some reason. Thennnnn....... years later when I wanted to register for cp, I figured, :idea: oooooo I bet no one has that name here!!! And I picked it!!! :D

and the geek award of the year goes to..............;)

BG

Lucy's last name before she got married to Ricky on the "I Love Lucy" show. I wasn't sure if I wanted to reveal my indentity for awhile so I tired to think of a name that no one would attach me to and I thought that was a good one. Also as you can see the pic at the bottom covering my face was part of the hidden identity too.

Originally posted by jpdd810

So the Palmucci family is still alive!! Are you anything like those two? Not to be a bitch but jimmy was an ass in high school! How is he now? Well from what I know about you your'e a great guy!!!

:D;)

I dont know Jimmy at all.....

Paul I havent seen since I was like 14...Family differences:( Stubborn Italian fathers!!

I am definitely not an asshole....Im a pain in the ass, but not an asshole:D

Originally posted by allishara

Hey!!

Its alright!! I think when we met was probably the only time in the night that I was actually functioning some-what normally.

You got lucky!! :D lol...

But it was certainly nice meeting you as well!

i should have stayed home it sucked 2 minutes after i got to seaside. Who knows maybe ll have some fun at surf this weekend if i go

well..... Lock..... what ALL my friends call me, guys and girls alike..... It is thefirst half of my last name (although spelled differently... Lacorazza (pronounced Lockaraza)) and 16 is the number I wore when I played Ice Hockey in HS and College......

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

i just want someone with barbies measurements lol

no you don't - she would fall over

they say if there was an actual woman that had the actual measurments of the doll, she would be about 7 feet tall, have about a 20 inch waist and her boobs would be bigger than her head !!!

DOUBLEDEUCE...:D ... well some of you know jennijugs... a lot of people say that we look alike... we have some similar features and we have the same name... so to friends that met her first, they call her jenni 1 and me jenny 2, and vice versa... being that most of the people that know us on the board know me at #2, i wanted to go w/a deuce type of thing... and one of my friends gave me the suggestion doubledeuce... and i liked it... so that's me...:D