Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Get the feeling . ..

. . it's more like a sense of fulfillment for me . . . Like the only thing that actually brings me joy in this life . . Even if I'm working for a shitty company and shitty people I still feel good when I'm doing what I'm good at . . . All the other times I'm just floating through the ether, passing the time high on some substance or another without purpose . .

I had those feeling for the first month of unemployment. I'm way over that at this point. I seriously miss the obscene amount of money that I had and the lifestyle that came with it.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That the only time you feel you have purpose is when you're doing your job? . . .

. . . . Both of you either start lovin on me or shut the hell up . . . This is MY thread. . . ME ME ME . . Michael is the center of attention . . you WILL ALL LOVE MICHAEL . . . :laugh: . . . ;) . . .

...we can't help it.....the attention just naturally gravitates towards us.....it's a curse..........;)

. . it's more like a sense of fulfillment for me . . . Like the only thing that actually brings me joy in this life . . Even if I'm working for a shitty company and shitty people I still feel good when I'm doing what I'm good at . . . All the other times I'm just floating through the ether, passing the time high on some substance or another without purpose . .

...maybe you should get good at other things or just work 24 hours a day...

seriously, you dont strike me as a person that only takes validity from just your work...there's so much more to you and life...maybe the ether or other substances is just clouding your vision...although you may think it clearer during those times...

I agree with Quest to an extent....

...while I was unemployed, I had the pleasure of interacting with friends and family a lot more...and had time to persue other interests....

...I'd say those things are much more rewarding than just contributing to the daily grind day after day.

D is right...we're programmed to think a certain way...when in fact...it's our jobs sometimes that contribute to our downfall.