Clubplanet Nightlife Community

go to www.djmag.com for top 100 dj vote

loraine

here's a respectable message from lee burridge:

Hello you lot.

Well i've pondered over this email for a little while to basically make it come across the right way(to myself as well as you).

The DJ Mag Top 100 DJs of 2002 voting time is upon us once again and its you and only you who make the difference.I myself and other DJs i admire and love losing it to on the dancefloor need your help.DJs like Craig Richards,Terry Francis,DJ3,Ralph Lawson and all the excellent DJs from your city/country don't employ PR companies to make themselves 'popular',they just go out and play records 'cause they love playing records and you either like us,or you don't.Simple!

If you have the time and the inclination to put a vote in this year then please go to www.djmag.com and put, top 100 vote

,in the search window and then all you have to do is fill in your 5 favorites.I think your vote can help loosen the grip that the more PR influenced/commercial DJs such as Judge Jules,Oakenfold,Tiesto etc have had for years.If you find the time maybe you could also foward this onto any like minded people who wouldn't just be helping keep those same DJs at the top again this year(save of course the ones who are passionate about what they do).

Thats it really...

so what was your top 5?

danny howells

craig richards

lee burridge

tyler stadius

bill patrick

james zabiela

tiesto

judge jules

pvd

picotto

dumonde

george acosta

taucher

paul oakenfold

pete tong

fergie

tall paul

scott bond

louie devito

scott project

seb fontaine

jonathon peters

boris

jason ojeda

richard humpty vision

denny tsettos

johny vicous

keoki

hex hector

ferry corsten

lisa lashes

bad boy bill

mario piu

that should cover it...

I need to hear more from 3. I heard him briefly @ Billboard (like 15 mins) and hear a nice set from him @ Crobar for your Bday, James. However, those are the ONLY times I've heard from him. I need to get some recorded mixes by him. :) All my votes went to people I've heard a little more of exept Tom Middleton (who I've only heard on CD). I've never heard something from him I don't like, though. Anyway, my list went like this....

Lee B

James Z

Kelvin Andrews

Tom Middleton

Layo and bushwaka (I was sweating this one b/c I don't know if I can group them as one....oh well :screwy: )

Originally posted by bbflux

I need to hear more from 3. I heard him briefly @ Billboard (like 15 mins) and hear a nice set from him @ Crobar for your Bday, James. However, those are the ONLY times I've heard from him. I need to get some recorded mixes by him. :)

might be more surprises in October then you guys think...perhaps THREE more surpirses. ;)